Lovers

⚠️ smut ⚠️

It's been two months. I was going crazy! My leg was all but healed. I had been coming to his stupid restaurant at least once a week to eat, a bit more often to go over his menu design. He was paying me for that. Although we flirted as we talked, he kept that part strictly business.

Damn he was hot. My body ached just to touch him. I sighed. He strolled over to where I was seated. Slipping in across from me, he lifted up the final proof. His eyes read over the lines, checked the details thoroughly. He was definitely good at his job.

"Its perfect, Kaoru you are the best!" He smirked. He laid the proof back down. We discussed how much he wanted and set a price. I packed everything up.

"Lexie, I'm going out for the rest of the day. Call if you need anything." Kojiro called to his staff. He walked me to the door. Holding it open he stepped out.

"How about you come to my place tonight? I can make us dinner, and whatever." HI red eyes darkened. Damn, I had been wanting this since I saw those hands in the hospital. I shook my head. No, that was a lie. I had been wanting Joe for far longer than that.

"... busy?" He frowned. Oh what had he said? Oh dinner.

"No, I wasn't saying no to you. I was thinking, I promised another client I would see him this afternoon. I believe I can be done before seven? Is that a good time?" I asked. His smile, It was like sunshine and rainbows. Why the hell did he make me thinking such ridiculous thoughts?

"Perfect." He beamed.

"Oh, but, uh could you come by my place?" I asked. His eyes swung up over my body. It was like he caressed each bit of me.

"Yes, but, why?" he asked. I shrugged.

"I'm pretty sure it would be less to tidy up, plus I haven't used my kitchen much. Oh, and I have this play room..." my eyes wondered down over his chest. I forced them back up before allowing them to touch on that part of him. His smirk was just as glorious as his smile.

"Sure. See you at seven." We parted. I had Tadashi take me directly to Adam. I should get this out of the was as soon as I could. My groin ached, but it wasn't as nearly distracting as the throbbing in my ass! I smirked behind the fan.

Ainosuke, aka Adam, my boss, ex lover and total dick to anyone he saw as inferior to him, sat behind his huge wooden desk. Yes, he definitely was over compensating for his lacking in certain areas.

"Kaoru, it's good to see you on your feet." He grinned that false smile. I shook his hand.

"Lets get this over with, I have a hot date tonight." I informed him.

"Do you." He steepled his fingers looking as sinister as he could I huffed. We discussed the jobs I did for him. How, with my injured leg, I had been out of the game for a bit. Joe and the others had been oddly absent as well, he informed me. He told me of my next mission, now that I was better.

"I want you to leave tonight." He demanded.

"No. I will go first thing in the morning." I stated as I stood up.

"Right, Carla needs you?" he joked. I huffed I knew he hadn't forgotten my mention of a hot date. I turned.

"See you in a week." I called. I got home in time to shower and put on something a bit alluring. The shirt I showed was lose on my body. It's soft blue hues, slipped over my shoulder, exposing my delicate skin. The pants hung tight and dark around my groin. I put on my house shoes, just as the doorbell rang. Leaving my hair down, I went to let him in.

Watching him cook was the best foreplay I had ever endured. The green sleeves of his shirt were rolled up exposing those muscled arms. The unbutton top three buttons exposed his chest delightfully. Then there was the actual food. It melted in my mouth like some devilish delight.