En love

Kaoru. I had barely enough energy to get off of him before crushing his thin body. I pulled him onto my chest before passing out. When I awoke he was curled up like an adorable kitten. His head still on my chest. One hand tucked under his chin, the other resting just above my heart. Our legs were entwined. Damn, I was falling hard! I sighed. Inching upwards I managed to sit up. I had to piss! I looked back down at him, too cute.

Slipping carefully out from under him I went to use the bathroom. The novel I was currently reading was sitting there. I picked it up and went back to the bed. Kaoru was in the same position, but his eyes were darting around wildly. I scooted under him as I opened the book. I began to read. He flinched a little, so I stroked his head trying to soothe him back to sleep. It didn't work.

"Kojiro?" the longing in that voice! It broke my heart to hear how scared he sounded.

"Yes love?" I answered smiling reassuringly down at him. He looked shocked before scrunching his eyes closed as he tightened his hold on my body.

"Thank you." He whimpered. What the hell! I wanted to scream. If Adam had been before me I would have annihilated him! What had he done to Cherry? To Kaoru? My anger swelled in me. Years of training had me shoving it back down.

"Ready for that bath?" I cooed. I felt his head nod. "Give me a second." I got up. Covering his small form I kissed his lips.

"I, uh need to use..." He pointed toward the bathroom.

"One second." I dashed in, set the water and plugged the huge curved tub I had. I watched as it began to fill. I turned to go collect him, but he stood in the doorway. I stepped out of his way.

"Stay." He whispered catching my arm as I was about to leave him some privacy. I nodded. He went to use the toilet. His golden eyes watching the water fill up.

"Carla, what time is it?" he asked.

"1912, sir." Came the reply. I smiled.

"Damn we slept all afternoon." I muttered. He glanced up at me.

"Don't you usually?" he asked. I gave him a cheeky smile.

"No, I'm usually at the restaurant." I said. He jerked as if he had forgotten about my second job.

"Oh." He mumbled. I walked up behind him. Pulling him back into my arms, I kissed his neck.

"Mmm, still warm." I snuggled into his skin. He was like a ball of sunlight. His fingers were chilled as they found my hand at his waist. I lifted him up. Carefully I placed him in the bath. He sighed as the bubbles shrouded his body. I stroked his hair.

"I'm sorry, but I don't have a proper brush." I muttered. He smirked.

"Stupid Gorilla." He tapped my cheek. "I have a cosmetic bag in the bike." He told me.

"Be right back then."

"Kojiro, don't forget to put pants on. There are kids outside." Kaoru smirked back at me.

"I have towels!" I cried. His laugh echoing around the room was musical. I smiled to myself as I slipped some shorts on. I dashed out to his bike. Finding the bag, I turned to go back inside. There was a long stretch limo parked across the street. I turned to face it. The man behind the wheel looked at me.

His face was expressionless. His tousled brunette hair, wind blown. Yet, I knew it well. I used to skate with snake. Damn he had been good, until his mother passed away and his father made him get a job. His soft brown eyes rose up to meet mine. He looked sad, but he always did.

"Take care of him, for me." He called. The car started.

"TADASHI!" I screamed his name. He waved as he pulled away. I didn't know if there was anyone else in the car. Turning away, I thought that maybe, there wasn't. I smiled. Damn, I hadn't thought of that.