Y/n vs Bede, facing another ultra beast

Y/n was at the locker room getting ready, he was supposed to facing the some gym leaders next, but Bede had challenged him, saying it will be his last battle before retiring. Palutena who came to Galar with three other master guardians for extra security urged Y/n to accept.

Y/n sighed as he was called, ready to face Bede one last time.

As the two met at the battlefield, no words were exchanged as they went to their sides of the battlefield. Soon, both sides sent out their Pokemon.

"Mawile, come!"

"Cinderace, battle time!"

"Iron head!"

"Flamethrower!"

Mawile charged at Cinderace surrounded with a silver aura while the Striker Pokemon let out a stream of fire , the flamethrower was stronger and knocked the Deceiver Pokemon back and burned it.

"Crunch!"

"Blast burn!"

Mawile's jaws glowed as it charged at Cinderace, but the Striker Pokemon let out a cry as he's engulfed by flames. he then punches the ground, sending a wave of energy into the earth which then moves underneath the Deceiver Pokemon. The energy then bursts upwards in a giant explosion of red-orange flames.

When it died down, it showed that Mawile was down and out.

Bede recalled Mawile while Y/n also recalled Cinderace, as the Striker Pokemon won't be able to move for a bit after using Blast burn.

"Gardervoir come!"

"Registeel battle time!"

"A legendary Pokemon? No matter, Calm mind!"

"Iron head!"

Faster then many would expect from such a large Pokemon, Registeel quickly charged at Gardervoir surrounded with a silver aura, the attack hit it's mark, the Embrace Pokemon was still standing, but did not use calm mind as ordered.

"It flinched?!" Bede said in disbelieve.

"Flash cannon!"

Registeel puts its arms together and creates a silver ball of energy. A silver energy beam is then fired from the ball at Gardervoir. The attack hit it's mark, causing a explosion , and when it died down, Gardervoir was down and out.

Bede recalls Gardervoir before sending out his Galarian Rapidash.

"Psycho cut!"

"Deflect it!"

Rapidash's horn glowed before it swung it, sending a blade of psychic energy at Registeel who knocked it away.

"Take down!"

"Grab it!"

Rapidash  charged at Registeel surrounded by a white aura, when it got close, the iron Pokemon grabbed the Unique Horn Pokemon and managed to stop it.

"Toss it! Then Body press!"

Registeel tossed Rapidash  in the air before lunging at it, it smashed Rapidash to the ground, kicking up a cloud of dust. When it died down, it shown Registeel was getting off a knocked out Rapidash.

Bede recalled Rapidash before sending out his Hatterene.

"Hatterene, the Silent Pokemon. A Psychic and Fairy Type. And the evolved form of Hattrem. It emits psychic power strong enough to cause headaches as a deterrent to the approach of others." Rotomdex beeped.

"Hatterene, it's time to Gigantamax!"

Bede recalled Hatterene to it's Pokeball before charging it up with energy causing it to grow into a beach ball sized premier ball, he then threw it behind him, he premier ball burst open, letting out a Gigantamaxed Hatterene.