Y/n vs Raihan,a mission with Y/n's big sister?

Y/n was at the locker room preparing for his rematch with Raihan, once he choose his six Pokemon, he took a deep breath as he was called. He met with Raihan in the middle of the battlefield to shake hands.They then went to their sides of the battlefield before sending of their first Pokemon.

"Lets go Torkoal!"

"Regirock battle time!"

Torkoal's drought activated, causing the sun to become harsh.

"Solar beam"

"Dig!"

Torkoal absorbed sunlight before firing a green beam of light at Regirock who dodged by jumping, it then spins extremely fast, drilling into the ground with its feet. It then resurfaced bellow Torkoal, knocking it into the air.

"Body press!"

"Hyper beam!"

Torkoal fell towards Regirock, but the rock peak Pokemon charged up a orange beam and fired it at the coal Pokemon, knocking it out of the air. When it landed, it revealed Torkal was down and out.

After recalling Torkoal, Raihan sent out a Goodra.

Y/n also recalled Regirock, before sending out another Pokemon.

"Regice battle time!"

"Rain dance!"

"Zap cannon!"

Goodra let out a cry as clouds began to from and rain began to pour, but Regice puts its hands in front of it and creates a yellow orb of electricity with a red center in front of its hands. It then separates its hands and fires the orb at the Dragon Pokemon, paralyzing it.

"Thunder!"

"Ice beam!"

Goodra tried to use it's attack but wasn't able to has it was fully paralyzed, Regice fired three light blue lighting bolts it, pushing it back.

"Ice punch!"

Regice's fist glowed light blue before it struck Goorda, knocking it back to Raihan knocked out.

After recalling Goora, Raihan sent out a Turtonator.

Y/n recalled Regice before he once again sent out Regirock.

"Sunny day!"

"Stone edge!"

"Shell trap quickly!"

Turtonator let out a cry to caused the sun to become harsh. Regirock holds out its arms and three small light blue circles appear in front of them. The rings glow white and form into stones the same color as Regirock. The stones then fire at the blast turtle Pokemon, before they hit, it turned around, causing the stones to hit the shell and the spikes on it to fire at Regirock, this knocked Regirock back, but it shook off the hit.

"Now dragon pulse!"

"Dig!"

Turtonator fired a multicolored dragon-shaped beam of energy at Regirock who dodged it by digging underground, it then resurfaced and struck the blast turtle Pokemon on the hole on it's chest knocking it back. 

"Stone edge!"

Regirock fired another barrage of stones that hit their mark, kicking up a cloud of dust, when it died down, it revealed Turtonator was down and out.

Raihan recalled Turtonator and sent out a Flygon.

"Sandstorm!"

"Stone edge!"

Flygon's wings glowed before it flapped them, kicking up a sandstorm. Regirock fired another barrage of stones,  but the mystic Pokemon quickly dodged them.