Going though the wild area

I know that i said Y/n will challenge the gym, i forgot about the wild area. Hey i don't even have the game or a Nintendo switch for that matter, gimme a break will you?

After Y/n returned to Wedgehurst he was given the Dyanamax band by the Professor, Y/n also met his parents who came to wish him luck, M/n gave Y/n a camping set for any long trips. 

On the way to Motostoke, Y/n and Hop who were on a train was stopped by some Wooloos blocking the train, the duo went to the wild area to reach Motostoke by foot.

The wild area was a large plain with many different and sometimes powerful Pokemon in it.

Y/n saw some dens with lights shooting out of it, Y/n knew those were dynamax dens , dens where dynamax Pokemon can be found.

Y/n decided to try one and what he got was surprising  to say the least.

Y/n Pov

"Okay... after the mess with Necrozma and the ultra beasts, i didn't think anything can surprise me anymore, guess i was wrong ." I thought to myself as i stared at the Pokemon infront of me.

"The Pokemon in question was a shiny Milotic and it was huge! Even a totem Pokemon looks puny in comparison." I thought with a sweatdrop.

I shook off the surprise and got ready

End of Pov

Y/n sent out his Lurantis ( as the Milotic looked too strong for his Galar team) while the other three trainers( who appeared out of nowhere) sent out a  Aegislash, a Togepi ( Really?) and a Magikarp (Seriously?).

A/n: I don't really know how to really write a dynamax battle, if anyone can help me please do.  

Y/n decided to try dynamaxing, he returned Lurantis to her Pokeball and energy from the dyanmax band from his right arm transferred into the nest ball, the nest ball then turned into a premier ball and grew to the size of a beach ball,  Y/n then threw it behind him , the ball stops at mid air before opening at letting out a dynamaxed Lurantis.

Y/n was amazed by the now dynamaxed Lurantis but shook it off to focus on the matter at hand,  Rotom showed Y/n Lurantis's move have changed into max moves, the stronger the original move the stronger the max move will be, similar to Z moves.

" Alright let's give these max moves a try, use Max overgrowth!" Y/n mumbled than commanded his Lurantis  hoping that she can hear him .

Luckily she could as she threw large seeds around the Milotic, before the seeds grew and made plants that attacked before exploding and creating a grassy terrain in the process.

   A/n: This is the best i can describe it, if anyone can help me describe it or any other max move better tell me at the comments.   

The Milotic was almost down and out, the other three had decided to join in .

First the Aegislash used iron defense, increasing its defense. Not much of a help there.

Next the Magikarp used hydro pump? (The heck is that possible?) Doing little damage.

Lastly  Togepi used metronome which became a Thunderbolt that dealt the final blow.

The Milotic was ready for capture, the other trainers don't seem to be making a move, so Y/n pulled out a dive ball. Y/n's dynamax  band transferred energy in his dive ball and turned it into a premier ball and it grew to the size of beach ball. Y/n then threw the large premier ball at the Milotic.

The premier ball then opened up before sucking in the Milotic in, once the Milotic was in, the premier ball felt to the ground 1...2..3, the ball returned to normal size while turning back into a dive ball before ping, with that Milotic was caught.

Lurantis returned to normal size as well. " Great work as always Lurantis." Y/n said while petting her.

"Luran." Lurantis said with eye smile, happy from her trainers praise.

Y/n decided  to make camp near a lake to rest and to introduce Milotic to the rest of the team.

"Come on out everyone." Y/n called out all his Pokemon from both  Alola and Galar.

  His Galar team was a little nervous at first but warmed up to their trainers old Pokemon soon enough.

 Scorbunny and Incineroar got along great, the older starter decided to train Scorbunny in some fire moves, Scorbunny evolved into Raboot thanks to Incineroar's help.

 Rookidee was challenging some of Y/n older Pokemon, only to be scared off by Kommo-o clanging his scales, but was offered to learn some flying type moves by Lunala which he accepted. Rookidee also evolved into Covisquire with some help.

Milotic and Gyarados also got along great as they have many things in common, they both evolved from weak Pokemon that not many will care about, their both shiny and their considered counterparts to each other.

 Y/n was currently cooking curry, using berry's he has as ingredients,  he first fanned the flames, after a few minutes of stirring the curry was ready and everyone enjoyed it.

Y/n was one the move again after recalling all of his Pokemon, Y/n stopped for a bit when he got a call on his Pokegear.

" Hello?" Y/n asked. " Hey Y/n it's been a while since we last spoke." Said a female voice. 

"Yeah, it's been a while S/n." Y/n said to his sister.

   The two sibling talked for a bit until S/n brought up something her younger brother didn't expect in a thousand years.      

" So... will you be getting some girlfriends while you're in Galar?" S/n said teasingly.

  This caught the Alola champion of guard, causing him to almost trip over his own feet.

"The heck S/n? What brought that up?" Y/n cried out embarrassed, his older sister was always teased him about getting a girlfriend, or worst girlfriends. To add insult to injury she got their mom about the idea as well , something about more grandchildren. And their father was no help ,saying once M/n got an idea in her head, she won't let go of it.

 After a few minutes of walking and teasing from S/n, Monostoke was in Y/n's sights, S/n after dropping the subject,( for now that is) wish him luck before hanging up.

Y/n pressed a button one his shoes to change them into roller skates before skating to Monostoke.

Next time Y/n will explore Monostoke before going to the Galar mines. If any of you wants Y/n to catch a Pokemon at the Galar mines let me know in the comments.

Y/n's Galar team

1) Raboot/ male ( Pokeball)

2) Corvisquire/ male ( level ball)

3) Milotic * /female ( dive ball)