Y/n vs Gordie, and a old friend appears

A day later, the people of circhester were rebuilding from the accident last night. Y/n was at the locker room with Hop and Marnie, the latter was still down.

As usual, Hop was first but in a shocking turn of events. He lost... he was too  distracted by something, and it costed him the match. 

 Hop then walked away without a word, Y/n and Marnie knew Hop was still bothered by Bede's words. They hoped that there battles will reignite his spirits.

Marnie was next, she put up quite a fight and managed to win in a impressive way. After she returned to the locker room, she wished Y/n luck for his battle.

Y/n shook hands with Gordie before both went to their sides of the battlefield.

"Gyarados battle time!"

"Barbaracle lets go!"

"Barbaracle, the Collective Pokemon. A rock and Water type, and the evolved form of Binacle. . Barbaracle's limbs can move independently on each other, but they usually follow the head's commands."

"Stone edge!"

"Counter with aqua tail!"

Barbaracle fired sharp stone spikes at Gyarados, but the shiny atrocious Pokemon knocked them back at the collective Pokemon, damaging it slightly.

"Aqua jet!"

"Warp about it, then thunder fang!"

Barbaracle quickly charged at Gyarados with it's body surrounded by water, But Gyarados quickly wrapped  it's long body about the charging collective Pokemon, before biting down with fang filled with electricity.

 Barbaracle cried out in pain as Gyarados releases it, it barely managed to stand.

"Water pulse!'"

"Thunder fang, once more!"

Barbaracle tried to form a sphere of water,  but the thunder fang paralyzed it. It screamed as the thunder fang it's mark and knocking it out.

Gordie recalled Barbaracle  before sending out his next Pokemon, a Shuckle.

 "Iron defense!"

"Hydro pump!"

Gyarados fired a blast of water at Shuckle, but the mold Pokemon managed to increase it's defense quickly enough to tank the blast.

"Waterfall!" 

Before Gordie or Shuckle can react,  Gyarados quickly rammed at Shuckle with great force, knocking the mold Pokemon out.

Gordie recalled Shuckle before sending out a Pokemon Y/n never seen before, luckily Y/n's Rotomdex was more then happy to help.

" Stonjourner the big rock Pokemon. A rock type. It stands in grasslands, watching the sun's descent from zenith to horizon. This Pokemon has a talent for delivering dynamic kicks."

"Stone edge!" 

"Counter with aqua tail!"

Gyarados knocked the stone spikes back at them, but the big rock Pokemon was more nimble then it looks as it dodged the return fire.

"Rock slide!"

"Waterfall!" 

Gyarados quickly dodged the incoming rocks before ramming Stonjourner with great force, it sent the big rock Pokemon back to Gordie knocked out.

Recalling the big rock Pokemon, Gordie smirked.

"A gotta say, with moves like those, it's no wonder your a champion but i won't go now that easily. Go Coalossal!