Y/n's bio

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 16

title: Alola's first champion

Y/n is first started in alola who then became it's first champion, he's parents decided to send him to galar. Y/n is an aura guardian who trained under older guardian's when he was young. Y/n can have more then six Pokemon with him. He will be bringing his alola team with him but won't be using them for earlier gym battles. Y/n will get a galar starter and will be catching new Pokemon.

Y/n's alola Pokemon 

1 " Incineroar " male : Pokeball

Incineroar is Y/n's starter, He is Y/n's most loyal and trusted Pokemon. They met at route 1 where he along the other starters helped him with a Yungoos. Incineroar has help Y/n win many battles, and will gladly help him with his new adventure.

 2: Lycanroc dusk form/ male :Luxury ball

Y/n met Lycanroc met at ten carat hill when he was a Rockruff, one day Rockruff was acting odd, Y/n realized that Rockruff was close to evolving, When Rockruff evolved he was the rare dusk form. Lycanroc is playful most of the time but will get serious in a battle, he'll chase anyone he or his trainer is chasing to the ends of the earth.

3: Gyarados * / male : dive ball

Y/n fished Gyarados as he is after completing his water trail, Gyarados was hard to control at first, but Y/n got though to Gyarados. Gyarados is larger than most of his kind, and being shiny caught the interest of many others. Gyarados like Y/n's other Pokemon is loyal to his trainer,if anything annoys him or his trainer Gyarados will swat the one responsible away with his tail. Gyarados is a powerhouse able unleash and take powerful attacks.

4: Lurantis / female : net ball

Lurantis was once the totem Pokemon of lush jungle, after seeing Y/n's bond with is Pokemon and how they grown under is care, Lurantis decided to go with Y/n. Mallow agreed after seeing Lurantis will not back down, under Y/n's care Lurantis grew stronger, able to charge up her solar blade faster. Lurantis also has a motherly nature .

5: alolan Nintales/ female : luxury ball

Y/n caught Ninetales as a Vulpix at mount lanakila, even as a vulpix she a bit hard to get along with anyone she does not know and will freeze anyone that try's anything with her or her trainer. She also is very picky on who even touch's her without her or her trainer's permission.

6: Kommo-o / male :ultra ball 

Kommo-o was once the totem Pokemon for the lost dragon trail, Kommo-o once thought that no one will be able to give it the challenge he craves, but when Y/n challenged the trail Kommo-o felt the power of him and his Pokemon, he knew that Y/n was the trainer that can help it grow. After passing down his totem title to another, Kommo-o ran after Y/n and showed he wanted to join him. Kommo-o never once regretted his decision to join his trainer, as with him he was able to battle many strong Pokemon, something he would never able to do if he stayed at the trail area. 

7: Solgaleo / nebby /male : Luxury ball

Nebby was once a cosmog under the care of Lillie always curious about the world around him, later on nebby was capture by Lusamine and forced to  open ultra wormholes all over alola and forcing it's evolution, after Y/n and Lille reached the alter of the sunne nebby evolved again into Solgaleo. Not long after Nebby was forced to fuse with Necrozma to form dusk mane Necrozma, which escaped to Ultra megalopolis. After Y/n defeated Necrozma, Nebby was freed. Not to long after that Lille entrusted Nebby to Y/n, knowing he can help Nebby grow. Y/n took good care of Nebby at Lille's request and their bond grew.

 8: Lunala / female : Luxury ball

Before Y/n  went after Necrozma Lunala appeared from a ultra wormhole. Lunala want to join Y/n to help free Nebby, and with her help Y/n defeated Ultra Necrozma. Y/n released Lunala after the battle, after seeing nebby join Y/n, Lunala challenged him. Y/n caught Lunala at her request so she can stay close to her counterpart. Y/n and Lunala grew closer over time and now they have just as a stong bond as Y/n's other Pokemon.

9: Necrozma / genderless : ultra ball

Y/n encountered Necrozma at the altar of the sunne, after fusing with with Nebby and escaping to Ultra Megaloplis, Necrozma turn into Ultra Necrozma after defeating it ( which was not easy mind you ) Necrozma escaped to alola. Y/n encountered Necrozma on his way to the Pokemon league, weaken and in pain. Y/n caught it to hopeful try to help, Colress then gave Y/n the thing to fuse Necrozma with Nebby or Lunala .( which he rarely uses) Once in a while Y/n will fuse Necrozma with Nebby or Lunala to help ease it's pain. While they're not the closes, Necrozma is grateful for Y/n and trusts him.

 As i said Y/n won't use them in early gym battles but he will have them with him thought his journey.

Tell me what Pokemon you want him to catch in the comments bellow.

And who do you want to pair Y/n with?