Y/n vs Bea, facing another ultra beast

Y/n was at the locker room preparing for his rematch with Bea, once he choose his six Pokemon, he took a deep breath as he was called. He met with Bea in the middle of the battlefield to shake hands.

"I won't hold back Bea."

"I'll be insulted if you did."

After they went to their side of the battlefield, both sent out their Pokemon.

"Regieleki battle time!"

"Hawlucha come!"

"Thunder cage!"

"High jump kick!"

One of Hawlucha's knees glows white has it lunched itself at Regieleki, but the electron Pokemon dodged by jumping at the last second, causing it to crash. 

Regieleki's body then becomes surrounded in yellow energy. Its arms then glow yellow and it releases multiple bolts of yellow electricity from the bottom of its body at the wrestling Pokemon, trapping it. Hawlucha tried to free itself but it only knocked itself out.

Bea recalled Hawlucha before sending out a Pokemon Y/n never seen before

"Grapploct, the Jujitsu Pokemon. A Fighting type. And the evolved form of Clobbopus. Grapploct's entire body is made of overlapping muscles. Its tentacles have terrifying power for squeezing attacks."

"Volt switch!"

"Mega punch!"

Grapploct tentacles glowed white as it gathered energy, but before it could strike, Regieleki struck first before switching with another Pokemon, Grapploct attacked before Y/n's new Pokemon could be fully sent out, only for it's attack to fail as Y/n's new Pokemon is revealed to be his Dragapult.

"Dragon pulse!"

Dragapult fired a blast that knocked Grapploct back before Bea recalled it, as it has no moves that can hit Dragapult.

"Sirfetch'd come!"

"Brutal swing!"

"Knock it back with dragon tail!"

Sirfetch'd's shield glows pink and it throws the shield at Dragapult who knocked it back with a glowing green tail, the wild duck Pokemon was too surprised too react in them before it's own shield hit it.

"Dragon tail!"

"Leaf blade!"

Both Dragapult's tail and Sirfetch'd's sword glowed green before they clashed a few times before Dragapult overpowers Sirfetch'd and sent it back to Bea knocked out.

Recalling Sirfetch'd, she then sent out another Pokemon Y/n was unfamiliar with .

"Falinks, the Formation Pokemon. A Fighting type. Falinks has a leader called the brass, and five followers called troopers. The brass gives all the orders."

"No retreat!"

"Dragon dance!"

Falinks let out a cry as all of it's stats increase while Dragapult body becomes surrounded in orange energy and she spins around several times, enhancing her attack power and speed.

"Rock tomb!"

"Dragon tail!"

Dragapult's tail glowed before she charged at the formation Pokemon while dodging incoming boulders before striking it, knocking it back.

"Dragon rush!"

"Rock tomb!"

Dragapult's body becomes outlined in light blue. Her body then becomes surrounded in a light blue aura, and she slammed through the incoming boulders and crashing right into Falinks, kicking up a large cloud of dust.