The Finals begin, Y/n vs Nessa

Y/n was in the locker room sorting which of his Pokemon he will use against Nessa, after picking the six he'll use, he took a deep breath as he was called. He met with Nessa in the middle of the battlefield to shake hands.

"Let's have a good battle Nessa."

"Likewise."

After they went to their side of the battlefield, both sent out their Pokemon.

"Toxtricity battle time!"

"Golisopod go!"

"Discharge!"

"First Impression!"

Golisopod quickly dashes right in front of Toxtricity  so fast it seems to disappear for a second. It then strikes Toxtricity  with one of its claws. This caused Toxtricity to be pushed back before he unleashed a barrage of lighting bolts at Toxtricity . The hard scale Pokemon back suddenly went back to it's Pokeball and a Pelipper was sent out in it's place.

"Emergency Exit...."  Y/n thought, having faced a Golisopod before. 

Due to Pelipper's abilty Drizzle, it began to rain.

"Thunderbolt!"

"Taliwind!"

Pelipper flaps its wings, creating a swirling whirlwind around Nessa's side of the field before getting struck by a bolt of lighting, knocking it out.

Neesa recalled it before sending out a Barraskewda.

" Barraskewda, the skewer Pokemon. A water type and the evolved form of Arrokuda.  It spins its tail fins to propel itself, surging forward at speeds of over 100 knots before ramming prey and spearing into them." Y/n's Rotomdex beeped.

"Thunder punch!"

"Drill run!"

Barraskewda rotates its body quickly, with white lines swirling around its body, and charges at Toxtricity , the punk Pokemon tried to intercept with thunder punch  but the skewer Pokemon was far to fast, he was struck multiple times hit and run style before he was knocked out.

Y/n recalled Toxtricity. "With tailwind and swift swim, it's too fast for most of my Pokemon, in that case..." Y/n thought.

"Tyranitar battle time!" Y/n sent out his newest Pokemon he caught at the Dusty bowl before the finals.

Tyranitar sand stream caused a sandstorm to start. 

"Thunder fang!"

"Liquidation!"

Barraskewda became covered in water before charging at Tyranitar, the armor Pokemon managed to endure the hit before biting down on Barraskewda with fangs filled with lighting.  Tyranitar then tosses the skewer Pokemon back to Nessa knocked out.

After recalling Barraskewda, Nessa sent out her Seaking.

Y/n recalled Tyranitar before sending out his Lucario.

"Thunder punch!"

"Aqua ring!"

Water droplets form around Seaking's body, and they combine together to create three rings of water that surround Seaking's body. Lucario then quickly struck it with lighting covered paw, knocking it back, paralyzing it.

"Thunder punch once more!"

"Smart strike!"

Seaking's horn glowed and it tried to charge at Lucario but was stopped by it's paralysis and was struck by another thunder punch, knocking it out.