The new journey begins

Y/n will get two more alola Pokemon before goes for the first gym

Y/n arrived at Galar a few hours later, he landed on the air port before making his way to Wedgehurst.

Before leaving he went to the Pc and called his parents about reaching Galar, they sent him a Silvally that Gladion wanted to give him but was to busy to do so, also with a shiny Golurk that belonged to his uncle who gave it to him as a reward for becoming champion. 

After reaching, Y/n when to the lab of the regions professor Magnolia.

When reached Y/n was greeted by two women, one old the other a lot younger. The younger lady carried a see though case with three Pokeballs in it.

"Welcome Y/n! Leon told me all about you, i'm Sonia and this is Professor Magnolia. I'm her assistant." The younger one said.

A small doglike Pokemon runs over, looking up at Y/n, most likely curious about the newcomer before running off .

"Oh that's just Yamper, he's a great helper around here. You're new to him so of course he would be curious." Sonia said

"Its a honor to meet you young man. Leon speaks very high of you." Magnolia said.

"Really? We only met once and i can tell he's a strong trainer, we became good friends in no time." Y/n said.

"Wonderful! Now, we'd like to formally welcome  you to Galar! We know the plane ride was probably rough, but i hope you're  having a nice time so far!" Sonia said.

"I do, Galar 's a pretty interesting region the more i learn about it." Y/n said nodding

"Well, there's plenty of time to get acquainted with Galar. But now we are here to get you properly ready to challenge everything your way here in our region. Magnolia said

Sonia opens the case, before opening all of the Pokeballs let out all of the starters for the Gala region.

"There's the Grass type Grookey, the fire type Scorbunny and the water type  Sobble. take your pick." Sonia said while introducing them.

"Interesting  choices..." . Y/n said as he looked over the three.

Then Scorbunny stepped forward and jumped on top of Y/n's head, snugging into his hair finding it comfy.   

"Guess i'm been picked." Y/n said chuckling.

Sonia withdrew the other two before tossing Scorbunny's Pokeball to Y/n with he caught.

A few minutes later

Y/n was on the way to Postwick to meet with Leon , he's currently at route 1 where he saw some familiar Pokemon along the way, along with some new ones.

 A blue bird like Pokemon appeared and challenged Y/n, this caused Y/n to raise an eyebrow but accepted none the less.

Y/n 's Rotomdex who got a data update from Professor Magnolia, scanned the new Pokemon. 

"Rookidee the tiny bird Pokemon. A flying type. It will bravely challenge any opponent, no matter how powerful. This Pokemon benefits from every battle, even a defeat increases it's strength a bit." Rotom informed before going back to Y/n's bag.

Calling out his new Pokemon( using his older Pokemon will be overkill) to battle it, Scorbunny jumped at the chance to battle. 

Rookidee used quick attack to get the first hit, but Scorbunny dodged in my jumping to the side, " Scorbunny use ember!" Y/n commanded. Scorbunny fired a small ember at Rookidee which at its mark.

The ember managed to burn the tiny bird Pokemon, seeing the chance Y/n threw a level ball at it. 1..2..3 and ping, with that Rookidee was caught.

Rotom scanned the Rookidee to show that its a male its level 5 and it has the moves of tackle, quick attack, peck and brave bird .

The last move surprised him but took a guess that's its a egg move.

The then continued his way to Postwick, when he was there Leon asked him to look for his younger brother Hop who had chased his Wooloo to the Slumbering Weald.

   Y/n went deep in the Slumbering Weald, along the way he battled many Pokemon with Scorbunny, even meeting a Galarian Weezing.

At the end, Y/n saw some kind altar at the deepest part of the forest.

All of the sudden a fog came out of nowhere, and from the fog came two wolf like Pokemon one blue the other red.

Y/n knew that they were on another level than the Pokemon he encountered so far, on a legendary level that is.

Y/n was more that a little alarmed, not expecting to encounter not one but two legendary Pokemon.

Y/n then sent out his Incineroar who also grew alarmed by the power of the two Pokemon infront of him.

Y/n called out a flamethrower, however the attack pass though them shocking both trainer Pokemon.

The fog began to thicken, Y/n called out another attack, but once again the went thought the two Pokemon like a Mirage.        

The fog thickens to the point that Y/n and Incineroar can no longer see, when the fog cleared the two Pokemon were gone.

" What the ... whats going on here?" Y/n asked. The more time that he's in Galar the more mystery arises.

Leon then appeared with his little brother Hop with him, turns out after he went in Hop came out not to long after, basically making Y/n's trip a bit of a waste.

  Y/n then told them what happened while he was in there , both brothers were surprised to hear it, Leon said that he and the Professor will try to find out what are the two Pokemon he saw.

 Hop was excited to meet another champion and declared Y/n his rival, Y/n agreed to be his rival as long that he never gives up on his goal.

  Y/n later was on the way back to Wedgehurst, on the way there Y/n got a call from his parents though a Pokegear, they were surprised to hear what happened on the first day but glad Y/n was alright.

Next time Y/n will take on the first gym, if theirs a Pokemon you want Y/n to catch leave it down at the comments bellow.

Y/n's Galar team    

1) Scorebunny (male) /Pokeball

2) Rookidee ( Male) / Level ball

if you have a Pokemon you want Y/n to catch tell me in the comments along where to find said Pokemon.