Chapter 7

It was Aryan & Imlie's wedding day. Narmada & Arpita were running around looking at decorations.

Narmada was feeling emotional. Finally, her son who used to run away from marriage, himself wanted to marry. She thought she wouldn't be able to see this day as originally his plan was to do a Court Marriage. Who marries without Band Baaja.

Arpita knew her emotionless brother had emotions which he hid deep inside his heart. She could see him struggling with his emotions when he first had feelings for Imlie. Only in Imlie's case, one would see Aryan's emotions on full display albeit sometimes only flicker of that was visible.

Aryan felt uneasy because of his dream. He had nagging feeling Imlie would refuse to marry him. If she did, he would not force her to.

Imlie & her Amma sat in her room. Her mother was crying because she couldn't believe her daughter was finally getting the happiness she deserved. Although Imlie didn't see Aryan's love for her she was aware of his caring nature towards her. Her mother thought, Aryan would give her wings to achieve her dreams unlike Aditya Kumar Tripathi who caged her.

Meethi was called outside by Narmada. She left Imlie alone.

Aryan went to Imlie's room, he saw her getting ready. She was looking very beautiful. His heart almost stopped beating.

Arpita seeing Aryan at Imlie's door dragged him back to his room.

"Sabar karo Dulhe raja, sabar ka phal Imlie hai....nahi nahi....sabar ki Imlie meethi hai" she laughed at the pun & left.

Imlie heard something, she went to investigate near her window when suddenly it opened. A man whose face was covered put the chloroform doused handkerchief on Imlie's face, she struggled, trying to remove the handkerchief from her face while holding her breath.

She acted as faint while the man removed the handkerchief & moving her to his shoulders upside down then climbed down & hide Imlie in the truck which carried the decorations.

The security was tightened so the man had disguised himself and tagged along inside the mansion with the hired help.

Waiting for the perfect chance, to escape.

Imlie realised she had inhaled little amount of chloroform. She was feeling faint. Luckily, she had her phone. She hid the phone inside her lehenga's pocket then clicked on one of the contacts in last dialled section without looking. The effects of chloroform was strong enough even though she was fighting against it. She realised she had clicked on ABP's contact. He picked her call. But Imlie had already fainted.

Aryan was surprised to receive Imlie's call but he picked it. Receiving no reply, he feared the worst & rushed towards her room.

Imlie was not in her room. Aryan kept the call connected to pick up a clue where she was. He heard Sundar instructing someone to bring some ingredients from the kitchen.

Aryan ran out of house without getting spotted by anyone. He located Sundar then searched the area for Imlie.

Arpita went to Imlie's room to inform her she had 30 mins after which she will be called for the wedding rituals.

But she saw no one there. Thinking Aryan must have sneaked her out, she went to Aryan's. Aryan was also not in his room. Just then she bumped into Sundar who informed her he saw Aryan outside.

Seeing Aryan looking for Imlie, the man sat at the truck's driver seat then started the truck.

The noise alerted Aryan who thought the truck which was still half filled was leaving without unloading the rest of the decorations.

Feeling suspicious he asked the security to stop the truck.

Aryan then listened to the call which was still connected & heard his security team ordering the truck to stop.

His suspicion was correct, Imlie was in the truck.

The truck didn't stop instead it was almost about to run over the security team who moved in time. Aryan drove his car and followed the truck followed by his security team. Aryan overtook the truck, he swerved then stopped his car in front of the truck.

The truck stopped. Aryan's security team went to the driver's side to stop him from escaping while Aryan went towards the back to check whether Imlie was in the truck. He saw her hidden in a large box between some marigold garlands & other decorations. She was unconscious.

He took her in his arms, Imlie gained consciousness only for a second, saw her ABP & put her arms around his neck moving closer to him.

When Aryan looked at her, Imlie had fainted again.

"Tumhe kuch nahi hoga, I'll protect you." He whispered to her.

Subconsciously, Imlie had heard him.

Tu Bin Bataye Mujhe Le Chal Kaheen
Jahan Tu Muskuraye Meri Manzil Wahin

Tu Bin Bataye Mujhe Le Chal Kaheen
Jahan Tu Muskuraye Meri Manzil Wahin

Meethi Lagi, Chakh Ke Dekhi Abhi
Mishri Ki Dali, Zindagi Ho Chali
Jahan Hain Teri Baahein Mera Sahil Wahin
Tu Bin Bataye Mujhe Le Chal Kaheen
Jahan Tu Muskuraye Meri Manzil Wahin

Mann Ki Gali Tu Phuharoon Si Aa
Bheeg Jaye Mere Khwabon Ka Kafila
Jise Tu Gungunaye Meri Dhun Hai Wahin
Tu Bin Bataye Mujhe Le Chal Kaheen
Jahan Tu Muskuraye Meri Manzil Wahin