Chapter 14

Imlie then hugged Aryan & kissed him on his cheeks.

"Thank you" she whispered, hugging him with all her strength.

Aryan was shocked at her gesture. He kissed her forehead in return then hugged her tightly.

Next day, Aryan was busy with his work. He was working on his new project with Mr. Oberoi. He recently learned that apart from Mr. Oberoi, there was another shareholder, a major significant one.

Aryan didn't know the identity of this third shareholder on the resort project.

Rahul & his friends were suspended on grounds of ragging, spreading rumours, violation of college rules.

Dean received multiple complaints against them anonymously including Imlie's.

When Imlie reached college that day, all her classmates were gossiping about Rahul's suspension from college.

Imlie's day was uneventful, thanks to Rahul's absence.

She went home to find Aryan. He had arrived early as he was invited to a party that evening.

Aryan wanted Imlie to accompany him but because they were hiding their marriage, he couldn't.

Aryan dressed in his black tuxedo. Imlie was mesmerisingly looking at him.

Then she averted her eyes when she was nearly caught ogling by Aryan.

Aryan had noticed Imlie's attention on him & he was enjoying it.

He asked Imlie to help him tie the bow tie. She helped him, looking at Aryan every few seconds. Aryan was constantly looking at his wife.

Aryan noticed Imlie had tied the bow tie but she didn't back off instead she was leaning towards him.

Aryan hesitantly stroked her cheeks with his thumb while Imlie closed her eyes.

The moment was broken by Aryan's phone ringing but Aryan side hugged Imlie then picked his phone.
Meanwhile, Imlie rested her head on his chest, hugging his waist.

Imlie observed she was getting used to Aryan's attention & hug's which they shared quite frequently.

Imlie realised she was getting used to Aryan & if for some reason they separated she would not be able to deal with that. Was she in love with Aryan? Imlie didn't have any answer to that. But she definitely wanted him in her life.

Aryan finished his call, then again kissed Imlie's forehead.

He then left shortly for the party.

Aryan reached the venue, he immediately spotted Mr. Oberoi with his wife. He missed Imlie, seeing many of his business associates with their wives.

Imlie, on the other hand was not able to focus on her assignment. Her thoughts were with her husband. She missed his presence, remembering the time when she looked up one time to see Aryan working who was looking handsome in just black shirt whose 2-3 buttons were opened & trousers.

Imlie was lost looking at him. She was sometimes not able to concentrate when he wore black.

Imlie told herself to focus she had to submit her assignment tomorrow.

Rahul drove aimlessly before going to his destination. Imlie had him almost expelled. Hadn't he used his connections, he would've been instead he just got suspended.

Rahul had never paid her much attention, only when they both got the internship in Bhaskar Times. Rahul had to bribe some poor student who wrote him the articles for the competition.

She overshadowed him, being the first intern whose article was published. He had gotten a lousy mentor like Ranjit. He had heard him & Aditya conspiring against Imlie. So he indirectly gave Ranjit the idea to give Imlie wrong bus timings then blame her when she didn't reach Haryana or reached late.

Rahul thought his plan was flawless but his plan didn't include Aryan Singh Rathore. For Imlie to actually call him & him to personally give her lift to & fro Haryana. He was shocked. It didn't seemed like Aryan paid Imlie even a bit attention. She was always working with Mr. Roy or sometimes different mentors. He then realised Aryan wanted Imlie to gain knowledge from different sources.

Rahul received a message, he then smiled to himself.

Tik tok Imlie, enjoy while you can, he thought.

Imlie looked up to see Aryan wearing black shirt, his buttons opened, sleeves rolled up.

He's back early, she thought. Did he miss her too?

Aryan went towards her & whispered in her ears with his baritone voice "Tujhe toh pyaar ho gaya hai pagli"

Imlie replied "haan, haan ABP"

"Wo bhi mujhse" Aryan replied smirkingly.

She turned her head towards Aryan and looked in his eyes. Her face was very close to his. She saw him leaning towards her, his eyes on her lips then she closed her eyes.

"Imlie" Arpita called.

Imlie opened her eyes, she saw she was alone in the room. She had dreamed about Aryan.

Pal Bhar Thehar Jao
Dil Ye Sambhal Jaye
Kaise Tumhe Roka Karoon

Meri Taraf Aata Har Gam Fisal Jaye
Aankhon Mein Tumko Bharoon
Bin Bole Baatein Tumse Karoon

Agar Tum Sath Ho
Agar Tum Saath Ho

Behti Rehti Nahar, Nadiya Si
Teri Duniya Mein
Meri Duniya Hai Teri Chahton Mein
Main Dhal Jaati Hu Teri Aadaton Mein
Agar Tum Sath Ho

Teri Nazron Mein Hai Tere Sapne
Tere Sapno Mein Hai Naraazi
Mujhe Lagta Hai Ke Baatein Dil Ki
Hoti Lafzon Ki Dhokebaazi
Tum Sath Ho Ya Na Ho, Kya Fark Hai
Bedard Thi Zindagi Bedard Hai

Agar Tum Sath Ho
Agar Tum Sath Ho

Palkein Jhapakte Hi Din Ye Nikal Jaye
Baithi Baithi Bhagi Phiroon
Meri Taraf Aata Har Gam Fisal Jaye
Aankhon Mein Tum Ko Bharoon
Bin Bole Baatein Tumse Karoon

Agar Tum Sath Ho
Agar Tum Sath Ho

Teri Nazron Mein Hai Tere Sapne
Tere Sapno Mein Hai Naraazi
Mujhe Lagta Hai Ke Baatein Dil Ki
Hoti Lafzon Ki Dhokebaazi
Tum Sath Ho Ya Na Ho, Kya Fark Hai
Bedard Thi Zindagi Bedard Hai

Agar Tum Sath Ho
Dil Ye Sambhal Jaye
Agar Tum Sath Ho
Har Gam Fisal Jaye
Agar Tum Sath Ho
Din Ye Nikal Jaye
Agar Tum Sath Ho
Har Gam Fisal Jaye