Chapter 9

Aryan informed Imlie that tomorrow they will register their marriage.

Arpita looked at them eating breakfast quietly then she rolled her eyes. Aryan & Imlie both had affections towards each other.

Aryan although was showing his care for Imlie through his actions. Imlie had also noticed it but both were not verbally speaking about it or even acting upon it.

Dono useless aur gonchu hai, Arpita thought.

After her many tries, Arpita was successful in making Aryan realise his feelings for Imlie.

Now, it seemed, she had to make Imlie realise her feelings. If it was left to Aryan, he would've patiently waited for a long period of time. Not forcing his feelings on her, keeping them suppressed.

Imlie was still in college and had few more years to complete her Bachelors degree.

Arpita had a plan. She smiled to herself.

She sent both of them out to spend time with each other.

Imlie & Aryan went out for a long drive, both didn't speak, lost in their own thoughts.

Aryan drove to the market. He knew her college was going to start soon & she may need to buy a few things for college. Imlie brought the things she required like notebooks, pens & a bag. While Imlie was busy buying, Aryan brought her a gift & hid it in the car.

Aryan placed the packet gift on the bed then went to freshen up.

Imlie entered the room, she saw the gift thinking it was not hers, she didn't touch it.

When Aryan got out of the bathroom, he saw the untouched gift & said

"Ye Tumhare liye hai." Aryan said.

Imlie opened the packed gift and saw a new laptop & smartphone. She turned to look at him but he got busy on his laptop, working.

"Thanks" she said quietly.

Imlie curiously was looking and operating her new phone after transferring her data from her old second hand phone which was once owned by AKT to her brand new iPhone. This drastic difference reflected her life.

She didn't own a laptop. First, she was dependent on her college's computer then on the laptop which was issued to her during her internship at Bhaskar Times which she had returned.

Officially, Imlie's internship at Bhaskar Times had ended. Now, she was gearing for next year in college.

That night, Aryan was working late by the time he had finished, Imlie was already asleep. Aryan was glad, she had liked his gift to her.

Aryan hated seeing Imlie's using AKT's things. For some reason, he wanted to destroy that phone but when Arpita & his mother insisted on buying gift for Imlie, he thought this was the perfect opportunity. So along with smartphone, he also bought her a laptop.

Arpita & his mother was surprised when he revealed what he had gifted her. They thought he would gift her useless things like jewellery, which one rarely wore & most of the times would be in locker or saree, which almost everyone had gifted her & she had plenty to open her mini saree ka dukaan.

But the things that were actually something she could use daily, no one had bought her.

But in the end, both his Mom & Arpita was happy at his thoughtfulness.

The next day, both got ready for the Court Marriage. Imlie was wearing beautiful silk Kanjeevaram saree gifted to her by her Mother in law.

Aryan was wearing his usual three piece black suit.

They went to the court and got married once again officially with Arpita & Meethi as witness.

That night, Imlie was busy looking at her classes schedule & syllabus on her new laptop. She had to write a report on the industry experience she had gained from internship & had to submit one copy at the Bhaskar Times & another at her college.

After submitting the report at Bhaskar Times, she would get her Internship certificate from Bhaskar Times.

She was drafting her report while Aryan was also working on his laptop. There was a comfortable silence between them. Imlie felt a sense of security with Aryan's presence around her. It was too obvious for her to ignore.

Feeling sleepy, she went to sleep with all her belongings scattered around her on the bed.

When Aryan went to sleep, he noticed the mess around her. He saved her work then shut down her laptop, then he cleared the bed.

As soon as he laid down to sleep, Imlie turned towards him in her sleep and put her arm around him. Aryan turned towards her & put his arm around her waist.

Jise zindagi dhoondh rahi hai
Kya ye woh makaam mera hai
Yahaan chain se bas ruk jaaun
Kyun dil ye mujhe kehta hai
Jazbaat naye se mile hain
Jaane kya asar ye huaa hai
Ik aas mili phir mujhko
Jo qubool kisi ne kiya hai

Haan...
Kisi shaayar ki ghazal
Jo de rooh ko sukoon ke pal
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjaare ko ghar
Naye mausam ki sehar
Yaa sard mein dopahar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjare ko ghar
Hmm...

Jaise koi kinaara
Deta ho sahaara
Mujhe wo mila kisi mod par
Koi raat ka taara
Karta ho ujaala
Waise hi roshan kare woh shehar

Dard mere woh bhula hi gayaa
Kuch aisa asar huaa
Jeena mujhe phir se woh sikha raha

Hmm.. Jaise baarish kar de tar
Yaa marham dard par
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjare ko ghar
Naye mausam ki sehar
Yaa sard mein dopahar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjaare ko ghar

Muskaata yeh chehra
Deta hai jo pehraa
Jaane chhupata kya dil ka samandar
Auron ko toh har dum saaya deta hai
Woh dhoop mein hai khada khud magar

Chot lagi hai usey,
Phir kyun mehsoos mujhe ho raha hai
Dil tu bata de kya hai iraada tera

Main parinda besabar
Tha uda jo darbadar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjarey ko ghar
Naye mausam ki sehar
Yaa sard mein dopahar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjarey ko ghar

Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjare ko ghar