Chapter 12

"Satinder Bilayti is a transfer student. He had recently done his internship in Bhaskar Times with Imlie & Rahul. In the course of his internship, some of his articles were even published in Bhaskar Times" the Professor said.

Satinder thought he was lucky he got a full scholarship in this college. He was just about to drop out from his previous government college due to his family's financial situation.

He had earned some money from his internship. Because of Aryan Singh Rathore, he had received a full scholarship for that he was grateful to him.

He had gone to Bhaskar Times to submit his report. He had mentioned his plight to Mr. Roy when he enquired about the jobs available in Bhaskar Times for someone with his qualifications.

He assumed he would atleast get a peons or clerk's job. He was just 12th pass, he didn't have a bachelors degree to demand for a junior reporter's job.

Mr. Roy mentioned that Bhaskar Times provided full scholarship to the deserving students in the field of journalism. The student who performed exceptionally well during the course of internship in Bhaskar Times would be eligible. But only one student would receive the full scholarship. Imlie & him were two candidates who had shown exceptional performance during their internship.

Satinder then decided to talk to Aryan Singh Rathore. He went to him to ask about the scholarship he had heard about from Mr. Roy.

Aryan then asked him to submit a letter with his internship certificate from Bhaskar Times along with his articles published & all his marksheets & certificates.

Satinder inquired whether Imlie was applying for this scholarship as well. Aryan looked at him then replied that's confidential.

In reality, Imlie didn't have a clue. She had sufficient funds to pay college fees for next two years. She didn't require this scholarship but Aryan didn't divulge the information to Satinder.

Satinder mailed the letter along with the internship certificate he had received the previous day and his articles which were published in Bhaskar Times.

After 3-4 days, he received a congratulatory mail stating that he had received the scholarship. He would be transferred to a new college.

So these past few days, Satinder was running from one college to another submitting documents.

He heard his new professor mention Imlie & Rahul's name. So, he had taken admission in their college. He was happy to see familiar faces.

He took his seat. The professor asked him to introduce himself & share his internship experience. He did and mentioned how he & Imlie were once assigned to an important news.

The class got over. Imlie checked her phone. She had received messages from Aryan & Arpita.

They were planning going for a movie. Aryan had just texted her what's up. She replied affirmative to Arpita's message. She received a WhatsApp group message from Arpita. She sent a thumbs up emoji when Satinder asked her a question.

They talked about their course & Satinder mentioned he was on full scholarship here. He received a scholarship from Bhaskar Times.

Imlie was surprised to hear that. Bhaskar Times provided scholarships. Due to her inconsistent performance the previous year, her scholarship was canceled. She had to pay the fees like rest of the students.

Imlie didn't reply to Satinder, she just left the classroom. Rahul blocked her way. "I got punished because of you. You'll pay for this." He then went away.

The students were still staring at her. They had gotten a juicy gossip. She was having an affair with her boss. This spread like wildfire. The students came to conclusion that since she had an affair with her boss, she had divorced her husband.

She left the college, her mood sour. She laughed at the irony she was having an affair with her own husband.

The world was quick to judge & blame her. All because a man started to malign her.

She was in depressed mood when Aryan went to pick her up. She didn't utter a single word just looked outside the window.

When they reached home, Aryan stopped her and asked her if something had happened in college.

She broke down then sobbed, hugging Aryan she told him everything that had happened in college. And about the rumours.

"Ok then. I'm your boyfriend from now on " Aryan said.

She looked at him. Aryan explained that they were bound to spotted somewhere together which would fuel the affair rumours, so instead they would purposely feed these rumours in their favour.

They had plans for going to movies, this evening. Aryan thought it was a perfect opportunity to use.

Aryan hugged her again then they both went to Arpita to inform her of the plan.

Tasveer man main basi yaar ki
Tasvi padhi tere pyaar ki

Dil ye mera tere
Dil se ja mila hai
Rab se jisko manga
Tu vo sila hai

Taqdeer jabse
Tujhse judi hai
Jaam-e-mohhabbat
Zah-e-aashiqui hai

Pucho na pucho na
Pucho na
Hum sataye hue hai
Sataye hue hai
Sataye hue hai

Ye ishq tum na karna
Ye roag hi lagaye
Dafan khudh kare hai
Fir sokh bhi manaye

Ye ishq tum na karna
Ye roag hi lagaye
Dafan khudh kare hai
Fir sokh bhi manaye
Fir sokh bhi manaye

Aashikon ke dil main
Ye aas bhi lagaye
Fir aas ko bujhake
Ye aag bhi lagaye

Fir aas ko bujhake
Ye aag bhi lagaye

Koi to ho mera apna
Koi to sahara ho
Gham mere thehar To
Jaye koi kinara ho

Thes aisi dil pe lagi
Kya gunaah humara tha
Mangte hai ye khuda se
Pyaar na dubara ho
Pyaar na dubara ho

Taqdeer jabse
Tujhse judi hai
Jaam-e-mohhabbat
Zah-e-aashiqui hai

Pucho na pucho na
Pucho na
Hum sataye hue hai
Sataye hue hai
Sataye hue hai

Ye ishq tum na karna
Ye roag hi lagaye
Dafan khudh kare hai
Fir sokh bhi manaye

Ye ishq tum na karna
Ye roag hi lagaye
Dafan khudh kare hai
Fir sokh bhi manaye