CHAPTER 15

⚠️Warning this chapter is rated SPG, charot. this chapter contains intimate scenes, you can skip if you're uncomfortable and if you think that this is not suitable for you.
_____________________

Nandito kami ngayon sa pool sa likod ng mansion, sabi kasi ni Mamita na rito nalang daw kami matulog dahil ngayon nalang daw niya ulit nakita ang apo niya tapos mamayang madaling araw na ang uwi namin.

Nagpahinga na si Mamita habang si Ma'am Romualdes ay inaya ako mag swimming, ewan ko ba anong trip nito e ang lamig-lamig.

Inabutan niya ako ng isang red na two piece swim suit na isinuot ko naman, 'yung mga gamit namin ay nasa rest house pa dadaanan nalang daw namin mamaya kapag uuwi na.

"Do you want some?" sabi niya at inalok ako ng red wine na kinuha ko naman, nandito kami sa gilid ng pool nakababad.

Chill-chill lang.

"Can I ask something, Selene?" baling niya ulit sa'kin.

"You're already asking— ano po 'yon?" hindi ko mabiro, ang sama agad ng tingin sa'kin.

"What do you like about me?" seryosong tanong niya.

Hindi ko talaga alam kung bakit at paano ko siya nagustuhan, hindi ko maipaliwanag 'yung nararamdaman ko.

"Hmmm, ang hirap naman po niyan hindi ko ma explain." sagot ko at uminom ng wine.

Wooh shet! may tama pala 'to.

"Ok let's make it simple then, what are the things that I do that you like about me?" simple raw pero lalo ata ako napa-isip at na-lutang sa tanong niya, pero sige dahil makulit siya.

Huminga ako ng malalim at tinignan siya sa mata at seryosong sinagot ang tanong niya.

"I like how your eyes shines like a star in the night sky and I like how you twirl your hair, it's cute. . ." pag papaliwanag ko habang naka ngiti.

"And the way you laugh? it's like a music in my ears even the butterflies inside my stomach are getting wild, I think they're having a party. Just kidding." Natawa ako ng bahagya nang panliitan niya ako ng mata.

"Love how you make me go crazy. Gosh Clio, what have you done to me? for me to. . . For me to feel this way. I like you I really do." mahabang sabi ko nang hindi nawawala ang tingin ko sa mga mata niya.

"Ako mismo ay masyadong na o overwhelm sa nararamdaman ko para sa'yo, ako mismo hindi ko maipaliwanag kung ano 'to. Basta ang alam ko ay masaya ako sa'yo." nangiti ako dahil nagawa kong sabihin lahat ng 'yon sa kanya.

________________________
Clio Milles Romualdes

The way she talks I can feel her sincerity in her, I can't help but to adore her innocence in front of me while she's telling me those sweet lines of her.

The way her lips move is making me go crazy, she's so beautiful in and out. My heart flutters in every move she does, I can't even explain it.

"Trust me. If I tell you I like you, I really do." and that's it I lost it with her smile.

I grab her neck and kissed her softly, it didn't take long for her to answer me with the same intensity.

I stopped and look into her eyes.

"Let's go?" I asked and she gave me her questioning look.

"Inside." I said.

I didn't waste any time when we got inside my room, I grabbed her neck and kissed her again hungrily and just like earlier she responded with the same intensity.

I laid her on top of the bed while looking in her eyes, full of emotions.

"Can I?" I asked while looking at her lips.

Why am I even asking? Like ngayon pa talaga? Gosh, so stupid Clio.

She gave me an assuring smile, God knows how I love her smile.

I kissed her lips and softly bite it, she let out a soft moan as an answer on my doings.

I licked her earlobe before going down to her neck, her scent is so addicting.

"Oh gosh, Clio." she moaned after I bit her neck leaving a mark on it.

My lips went on her shoulder and to her her collarbone, planting small kisses until I reached her lovely soft breast.

I removed her top while looking at her eyes, waiting if she'll stop me but she didn't.

"Oh shit—" nakagat niya ang lower lip niya nang mariin when I draw circles around her nip using my wet tongue.

Napakapit pa siya sa buhok ko when I sucked it, while my other hand is squeezing her other breast.

I looked up on her and saw her eyes closed while I sucked her nip hungrily, like I didn't ate for days.

Nag mulat siya na parang may nararamdaman na nakatingin sakaniya, tinignan naman niya ako while a sexy smirk formed on my lips.

I continue giving fair attention to her breasts and I never failed to make a moan escape from those pretty lips of hers.

"That's right, don't worry they can't hear you." I said and continue.

Bumaba ang mga labi ko sa tyan niya, napakapit siyang muli nang mahigpit pero ngayon ay  sa bed sheet na sabay ng lalong pag bilis ng hinga niya na parang mauubusan siya ng hangin ano mang oras.

Halos mapaiktad siya when she felt my lips kissing her inner thighs, wala siyang ibang nagawa kung hindi ang umungol.

"May I?" tanong ko sakaniya, humihingi ng permiso kung mag papatuloy paba ako.

Daming tanong kakain din naman.

"Y-yes, and please be gentle." she's too innocent.

Feeling ko nag kakasala ako sa sobrang kainosentihan niya.

"Argh ghad—" malakas na ungol niya when, I circled my tongue around her clit.

I continued what I'm doing, while she's grabbing my hair, again, non-stop.

I inserted two fingers inside of her, I felt something na parang napunit sa loob niya.

"Argh—Oh gosh I'm bleeding!" tarantang sigaw niya habang naka tingin sa kamay ko.

"B-bakit k-kasi dalawa agad?!" naluluha at naiinis na aniya.

"I'm sorry, baby." I removed one finger inside her and kissed her lips to distract her from the pain.

"Can I move now, baby?" I asked and she nodded a signal for me to continue.

I gave her a soft smile and lowered my head again, kita ko ang pag tirik ng mga mata niya when I moved my fingers inside of her.

I inserted two more fingers inside of her nang maka bwelo ako.

My fingers are moving in and out, while I sucked her juices at the same time.

She's pushing my head harder but I'm not complaining tho, she's loving it.

"Oh. . .Gosh please faster. . . I'm almost—" and there she is, she reached her climax.

I laid beside her and kissed her on her forehead and hugged her tight beside me,my baby is sweating so much.

"Be patient with me baby, I'll fix everything." I said and closed my eyes.