Chapter 35 ~ Satisfied

Hours later we're walking into our home. I feel safe here. I prefer to be here.

Taking Carter's hand I pull him upstairs to his bedroom. He drops our bag by the door and looks at me waiting for me to do something. "Come shower with me."

"You don't want to talk?"

I shake my head as I strip. "What is there to talk about?"

"Luna..."

I turn to him. He stands fully clothed in the same spot as I stand naked in front of him. "Don't make me talk baby. I want you right now. Do you want me?"

His jaw ticks then he slowly begins to strip his clothes. "Don't ask me a question like that Luna. Come here."

I walk over to him as he pulls off his pants. He's big.

"Eyes up here, sugarcane." I look up to find a smirk on his face. "Get in the shower now."

Smiling, I head to the bathroom turning on the shower and stepping in. Carter's right behind me, adjusting the temperature and then pushing me up against the wall.

I need him so bad.

"I don't want to take your virginity like this," he groans looking between my eyes.

I reach down to his erection pressing against my stomach and guide it between my legs as I push up on my toes. I want him to take everything right now. He can have whatever he wants, I'll give it to him.

"Take me, Carter."

He looks between my eyes, questioning if I'm serious. Then he lifts me into his arms and positions himself at my entrance. "I'll be gentle," he whispers.

I relax in his arms, trusting him with my body as he slowly pushes in. He kisses along my neck and whispers sweet nothings in my ear as he slowly lets me accommodate to his girth. I hold onto him as he pulls back and gently slides in again. I want all of him.

"More Carter," I breathe into the air.

He gives me what I want and I groan as he fills me up. For a minute he doesn't move a muscle he just stares at me as I throb around his length. "I'm not gonna fuck you, that's for later. Right now I'm going to love you and give you everything I have to offer. Are you ready to take it?"

"Yes," I sigh.

And that's what happens. Slow deep strokes penetrate me as Carter's kisses trail across my body and the water beats down on us. I hold onto him for dear life as my legs shake and quiver. He doesn't once let his eyes leave mine and I can't seem to look away either as he makes me feel everything I've ever wanted from him—pleasure, affection, companionship, love. Right now Carter is mine and I am his. I wouldn't change a single second of this. I'm grateful for that night in the bar.

"Where'd you go?" He asks when my eyes focus on him.

Smiling I pull him closer and wrap my arms around him as his movements continue within me. "I love you, so much."

"I love you too."

My thighs tighten around him as my pleasure builds. He continues his steady pace until I'm begging for more, but he doesn't give. He keeps going until my body tightens and I come on his dick with his slow strokes prolonging it.

Smirking he thrusts two more times within me before pulling out and stroking himself. I watch the white ropes shoot onto my pelvis as he pumps himself.

"Let's get cleaned up." He grabs a washcloth and lathers up the soap.

I've never been more satisfied in my life than I am in this moment right now.