Chapter 27 ~ Charlotte

Carter💙

Looking down at Luna, I can't help but admire her. She's so beautiful and I've missed her so much that it's ridiculous. Her soft lips pouted into a little frown and her eyebrows furrowed. I place a gentle kiss to her lips then pull back to watch her features soften.

"I love you."

Happiness fills me knowing that it's out there and off my chest. I've been wanting to say that for the past year. Luna always said that things happened for a reason and I believe it because the events that transpired the past week has managed to bring us closer together. For the first time we've finally acknowledged our feelings for each other and I am so happy that we did.

An hour and a half later, Luna wakes up from her nap. I order the Italian dinner as she gets dressed and we eat it downstairs while watching her favorite movie that we've probably seen a million times. In The Army Now. But she never gets tired of it so I watch it with her until she finishes eating and falls asleep again.
After I finish eating, I clean up and turn on the news before sitting back down next to Luna and holding her in my arms. Eventually I turn off the tv and fall asleep on the couch, too lazy to head upstairs.

Throughout the night Luna shifts and turns, mumbling in her sleep. I can only hold her closer and caress the curve of her hip to assure her that she's okay until she settles back down.

The next day I wake up to the melodic voice of Luna singing and the delicious smell of breakfast. Sitting up, I look behind me to where Luna stands in my shirt, swaying her cute ass while flipping pancakes.

"Good morning, Baby!" She calls out to me. "Come here."

Laughing I stand to my feet and make my way over to Luna, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing the back of her neck as I take the spatula out of her hands. "I'll finish breakfast."

Without objection she steps back and lets me take her place. She steps up behind me and traces the tattoos on my side. It's my most recent one that I let Luna choose when we went to get tattoos. It's a full compass and I think it might be her favorite one. I had to convince her to get one and even then she only got a really small one on her finger. It's cute though. She squeezed my hand the whole time.

"Hey, Honey Butt."

I feel her smile against my a back, her fingers tracing down my spine and to my ass. Little tease.

Taking the pancake out of the pan and removing the pan from the stove, I turn to Luna. Her eyes do something and I feel trapped as look into them. I want to feel her, taste her and explore every nook and cranny.

Before Luna can react, I shove her up against the island and move my hands over her hips and underneath the shirt she's wearing. "Spread them," I whisper softly in her ear

She sucks in a breath before complying, spreading her legs and letting me slip my fingers between her thighs to find her dripping. "So wet," I murmur against her lips.

"Carter..." Her words hang in the air as I slip my finger into her and watch her try and stifle a moan.

Using my middle finger, I move nice and slow within her as she looks into my eyes. I want to push her to the edge and I believe I'm doing a good job of that when she grips my shoulders and her eyes roll back as she clenches around my finger. I press my thumb against her sensitive nub, applying pressure.

She's close. The first sound of her orgasm starts to break through and I work my hand quicker, using my other hand to grip her throat and claim her lips as her orgasm washes over her. She shudders in my arms, her teeth latching onto my bottom lip as I take everything from her.