Twenty-Four

[RORY]

"Your footing is embarrassing."

I giggled in response, nuzzling my face further into Finn's neck. He smelled like Pinot Noir and nicotine and sex as he held one of my hands, the other on my back, waltzing me around his kitchen. He was in briefs and his new Pearl Jam shirt - courtesy of me - while I simply had on my underwear and one of his plain black tees.

When I'd come over straight from work, we were immediately in a tangle - unable to keep our hands, or mouths, off of each other. We'd spent the evening getting reacquainted before ordering Thai food and just talking about anything and everything, so happy to be in the same country, let alone the same house. We had to stay up late because he had an interview with a radio station in the UK first thing in the morning. In the meantime, he'd decided to give me an impromptu dance lesson, high off of our reunion and multiple orgasms.

The 'waiting room' music on his call filled the kitchen as best as the speaker on his phone could do, his movements playful and sloppy as I continued to laugh.

"You're going to run us into the counter," I cackled as he spun us recklessly. "Finn!"

"Do you not trust me?" He grinned, slowing the spinning. "Step on my feet. I'll show you how it's done."

"You have no idea what you're doing."

My comment only fueled his smile as he dove forward, pressing his lips to mine. We were insatiable as I purposefully moaned against his mouth, causing him to pull me even closer.

"You're so gorgeous," he mumbled against my lips, smirking as I laced my fingers in his hair. "I'm gonna hang up that call."

"Don't be stupid."

"I dunno," he chuckled, swaying us back and forth. "I could take this interview or I could take you on this counter-"

The radio DJ's voice all of a sudden came through, introducing White Noise as Finn's eyes widened and he detached from me, shuffling over to his phone. I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh as he unmuted himself and said hello, smirking over at me and leaning his elbows on the counter top. I took a seat at the bar stool across from him, leaning on my fist as the guy gave his full intro, talking up their tour and listing off a handful of their recent accomplishments. I smiled as Finn rolled his eyes dramatically, playing it off - though it all was truly impressive.

He kept eye contact with me as the DJ started asking questions, letting the other guys answer. He'd make silly faces, nodding along as they said things, just not taking any of it seriously. I knew he was being a shit, fully aware that from the station's side, they were probably all on the edge of their seats waiting for him to speak. He was nodding his head along when they finally gave him no choice, directly addressing him.

"Mr. Hastings, hello from the other side of the pond?"

"Hey man, yeah. Rumors are true."

"How is sunny Los Angeles, mate?"

"Sunny," he answered with a laugh, immediately playing with the stubble on his chin. "Yeah, it's good."

"Why have you run off?"

"Uhhhh," Finn chuckled, staring off into space. "You know, the lads get sick of me. I'm in timeout, they shipped me off."

"Not a lie," Jack chimed in, Finn smirking and rolling his eyes.

"Business to tend to," he made eye contact with me again. "I'll be back, not to worry."

The interview went well, Finn finding any and every opportunity to mute himself and let the guys take the reins. By the time it seemed to be wrapping up, he had lifted me onto the counter in front of him, standing between my legs and holding the phone up to his ear to listen. I gasped, stifling a giggle as he kissed my neck before working his lips over the skin, sucking it. I titled my head to give him more room, encouraging the assault. Feeling bold and knowing he was muted, I reached down and slipped my hand down the front of his briefs.