Part 38: Negotiating The Flame

CHAPTER 38: Negotiating The Flame

December, 2033.
Outskirts of New York City, America.
Fitzgerald Institute for Troubled Youth.

A brotherhood is meaningless if neither brother fights for the other.

*******

July, 2042.
London, United Kingdom.
Advanced Business Engagements Academy (Private Business
Institution), Sylvan Lakeshore.

I glance over, careful with the knife balanced between my fingers, I side glance Lemon every chance I got, thinking I was subtle enough when I wanted more than anything to kick her twerp of a brother out and share more moments with Lemon.

The dickhead chuckles, "He sounds like the kind of person to redden in constipation and run as if his arse was on fire because I made my girl moan." I give the guy a flat look while Lorraine looks grossly infatuated with him.

"Stop it, Marvin."

I trail my eyes to Lemon, she moves and so do I, turning the kettle on, I curl my arms around her as I drop the half sliced mushrooms into the pan, leaning down to her sharp blonde curls. I inhale her scent like it's the last damn thing on this earth and I needed it, desperately, "Want to get some payback?" I offer, she gives me such a 'lemon' look, mischievous yet held doubt, as if what I had in mind wasn't payback enough. Queen of pranks and all, I perhaps should have listened to the signals in which she was emitting my way.

Though, I was too focused on the fact the woman was wearing too much clothing right now.

"How loud do you think I can make you moan?" I stare at her, running my thumb under her lip. I wanted nothing more than to devour her, shit-she turned me into some kind of manic sex-crazed idiot.

She raises a challenging eyebrow, "Oh, really? How do you know it's not the other way round? Considering I did elicit a few interesting sounds from you, hmm?" I blink, watching closely as she moves away, before hissing when my hand dumbly grips the handle of the pan given how fucking distracted her words just made me. Fucking hell.

Breathe.

Rip her clothes off, lover boy.

I pause, no freaking way.

I wound in time to hear Lemon say whilst waving off Lorraine, "Edmund helped me calm down." Oh, yeah I did. Though, technically, we weren't so highly calm when I finally penetrated-

Marvin cuts off my line of thought, "You look strangely brighter. Exactly where did you two run off to yesterday?" Like it was any of this asshole's business, he's the one who's been fucking like a rabbit for the past week. Maybe it'll tone done once I've shoved my foot up his arrogant ass.

I stare him down, "I don't believe that's any of your business, Marvin." I point out. He flips me the bird.

Marvin scoffs, "Quiet, silver airhead. This is between family. Sis, can you still claim you're a virgin, because if you can't, Mom and Dad are just a phone call away?" I cage Lemon in, narrowing my eyes, this little bastard.

"Don't play that 'older brother' crap, Marvin. I'm the older one here and it's really not like you can talk, given you two have been-incessant for far too many days now." I chuckle under my breath at my Lemon's words. Running my fingers down the curve of her hips, whoop-down boy.

Lorraine gapes at Lemon, "Oh my gosh, you two-"

RING! RING! RING!

I tense and immediately switch off all appliances and throw lemon up off the floor, in my arms as Marvin runs out like a demented fire-fighter as we stride for the porch and on the grass while the entire student body make their way out of the building. I see the first signs of smoke up ahead of the place and tense around Lemon when she struggles to see.