Addicted To You(Avalance)

Sara Lance x Ava Sharpe

Takes place during 6x10

I felt the stress start to take hold. Me and girlfriend....uh I mean fiancé Sara are looking for wedding venues. If I'm being honest I didn't expect to ever be here. Not that I don't love Sara. I do. more than anything. She is the first person to make me feel okay about myself. She makes me feel normal or as normal as I can feel. And I love her. I love her more than I've ever loved anyone. And I don't think I can ever go another day without her. But our relationship and lives have been.... Crazy to say the least. I just never saw this completely normal lovely event in the future. It just never occurred to me. And now I feel overwhelmed with planning. I'm a planner. I need everything to be perfect. I need it all organized to perfection. That's just how I am. Sara is the opposite. She thrives on improvisation and chaos. Her life is... completely unpredictable and now mine is too.

"Babe." I hear Sara say softly "Are you alright?" she asked with concern in her voice.

"Yeah. Fine. Just a bit overwhelmed." I replied.

"I get that." she responded "I never thought we'd be here. Did you?

"No," I laughed. It was comforting to know Sara felt the same way.

"But I wouldn't change it for the world. I can't imagine living another day without you."

"I feel the same way Babe." I added. She smiled at me and we continued looking. As we were looking, my mind started racing through some of our memories together. Like the first few times we met. First she broke into my agency, The Time Bureau, and so I ordered my men to capture her and the other Legends. They were criminals and would only spread chaos throughout the timeline. I couldn't allow that. She ended up breaking out and stealing a time ship for her team. The next time I was sent to take her into the Time Bureau and a fight ensued. I did not like her. She was messing up time and spreading her chaos and unpredictability throughout the timeline. The timeline needed to be preserved and under perfect order just like my life and not like hers. Now I smile at the memories. Back then I would have probably rather died than been here with her.

Then my mind changed to when we were having a standoff. My ship was in the way of hers blocking her path. I was going to arrest her. She had no way out. Then she started accelerating towards my ship. She would rather kill us all than be captured. Man was she stupid. Stupid, but brave. I admired her a bit more after that. But she was still a major pain.

My mind went to memories of our first mission together. It started with me offering my condolences over her teammate Martin's death. I knew what it was like to lose a good agent. I had lost many. Then she asked for my help with an anachronism they were facing. I agreed. I hated being on the mission with them. We dressed up in costumes. It would've been much more efficient to go in quickly, take the anachronism, and wipe the people's memories. But there I was playing dress up. I remember we were drinking with this one viking guy and I said something about not being the husband type. I remembered feeling Sara move a bit and could feel her eyes on me. But I didn't look at her or see her face at all. I just ignored it. Then they continued to mess up the timeline with their stupid antics and I couldn't take anymore so I left. She asked me to stay but the chaos was too much for me. Then right after I had a gut feeling telling me to go back. Turns out it was right. I ended up saving Sara from being sucked into Mallus' Demon Dimension. Sure I could get in trouble for doing it but even back then it was worth it to see Sara safe.

Then my mind moved to us getting closer. All the late night calls. The times we called each other when we were overwhelmed. We went to each other for advice. We told each other everything. And could talk about anything. I slowly started developing a crush on her. She was actually quite amazing. I mean sure she was chaotic and i'm a big fan of order but she made my life better. Maybe chaos wasn't so bad after all. After all, I felt much more alive then. I couldn't explain it, but I did. Sara brought me to life.