I Hate Them(Zarlie)

Zarlie: Zari Tomaz x Charlie

Takes place from 4x03 to 4x06

My life has been pretty hectic, even before I met the Legends. I was a criminal hacker in a dystopian future. I was wanted by the law. My criminal record was huge and showed my skills. With all that, I never really had time for love. I didn't even have time for a crush. And I didn't need that. Love is for losers. All I ever needed was myself. Until I met the Legends. I would die for them without a second thought. I mean I did try once. Sure it was a dream type thing but I still count it. They are my family. And it was with them where I experienced an attraction...i guess. But I mean can you blame me. Amaya was HOT. I mean don't get me wrong Amaya wasn't my idea of the "perfect woman" she was a bit too good. I preferred rebellious personalities a bit more. Besides, she was in love with Nate. Even if she wasn't there was no way she would like me. I had no chance. I just shook it off. Dealt with it. Until she left back to her time period. Then I didn't have to pretend anymore and while losing her hurt for a bit I eventually felt a little relieved that I didn't have to pretend anymore. Back to no stupid schoolgirl crushes. Just the mission.

This was working out perfectly for me. The Legends, including me, headed to where there was another magical creature. Back to save the British Monarchy. The plan got off to a rocky start with Rory and Constantine fighting in the bar while Ray was forced to be an inside man with a group of punks from the British Monarchy in the 1970s. I would've found this hysterical had the mission not been important to the timeline. Oh who am I kidding I still found it hysterical. Not only was this happening but John was struggling with his own battles and guess who was left and placed in charge of helping him? That's right! Me. The mission did end up pulling together eventually and Ray called us in. Or so we thought.

When we got there we were bombarded by Ray and attacked. We eventually figured out the creature was a shapeshifter and I ended up pinning them to a wall using my air totem while Constantine opened a portal to hell. The creature started giving us a speech about how unfair we were being to the creatures and Ray started helping them a bit. They continued their speech while turning into us to show that we were the monsters and not them. The team wanted me to push them into the portal and I was about to. Until they shape shifted into Amaya.
"Can you send her to hell" The, now Amaya lookalike, asked.

Constantine told me to do it, stating I was too smart to fall for "it's" tricks, but I couldn't. I replied to the Amaya lookalike, and John, "No, I can't do it" while shaking my head. They looked too much like Amaya. They were obviously hot. And my emotions went haywire. I dropped them down and Constantine took away their shapeshifting powers making it so they were stuck as Amaya.

We had locked the Amaya lookalike in a cell on the Waverider as soon as we got back. And now they are yelling at us to let them out and go down there calling us cowards and such. God she was annoying. So annoying. Not only did they have Amaya's perfectly hot look which annoyed me to no end. But their personality. I was in trouble. It was just so annoying. I hated her. I hated everything about them. Like I said to the Legends, her wearing Amaya's face was creepy. I mean she looked like Amaya. But she definitely was NOT Amaya.

For some reason the Legends left me in charge of watching not Amaya in their cell. I was there when Ava first saw them and I told her that it wasn't Amaya and just looked like her. By now they were in a prison uniform with cut of sleeves. I hated how it made them look. They refused to talk to Ava and when I made a comment about how she does talk they kicked the barrier and yelled at us to "go to hell!"

I responded "That's just her way of saying hello" in a sarcastic tone. And we traded comments back and forth, her getting angrier and me being sarcastic back. They were annoying me to new ends already. Ava asked why we didn't send her to hell and Sara and I glanced at each other searching for a response. Until she offered that we were using them for information. Sara agreed and glared at me calling my name clearly wanting me to agree as well. I claimed that I was gathering intel when the two of them walked in. I obviously wasn't. And I wouldn't have been able to. They were too annoying to deal with.