Reporter(Supercorp)

Kara Danvers x Lena Luthor

Takes place during and after 2x01 of Supergirl where Kara and Lena first meet

Damn it. I just moved to National City so that I could be a Luthor who shared my home with a Super. So I could make a new name for myself. And I already messed it up somehow. My company, previously my family's company Luthor Corp, was a part of the Venture which was the part that malfunctioned. It caused the Venture to almost crash, nearly killing everyone inside it. They would all be dead had Superman not swooped in to save the day. And guess who had a ticket on the Venture but couldn't show up last minute? That's right, me. That certainly looks good and nothing like sabotage. It's just my luck honestly. I try to make a good impression and mess it up immediately. Maybe Lillian is right and I mess everything up. But I couldn't think like that now. I had two reporters coming to interview me. I cooled myself down and straightened my back before going to where I would meet them before leading them up to my office.

When I got there I saw a tallish man with brown hair and glasses. I mean sure he looked conventionally attractive but he was really not my type. He carried himself with confidence. I recognized him as Clark Kent, reporter for the Daily Planet. The girl by his side was stunning. She had bright blue eyes that shined and immediately captured my attention. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail. I was able to shake off my initial attraction quickly as I was used to hiding things like that from my private school as well as all the galas I was forced to go to with my family.

I led the two reporters up towards my office quickly and informed them I had a good reason for not being on the venture. Mr.Kent said that's why they were here but I could sort of tell he already didn't trust me and would just assume the worst. The girl;however, seemed more open minded. I informed them that I wasn't on the Venture due to an emergency that happened while planning the ceremony I was going to be holding tomorrow to rename my family company which caused me to have to cancel. Mr.Kent retorted that it was lucky, clearly trying to incriminate me a bit and I responded that the lucky thing was Superman being there to save the day. He chuckled and said he wanted something one expected a Luthor to say. I hated him.

I was about to think of and make a quick comeback when the girl spoke up saying that Supergirl was there too. She was right. She spent the first part of the conversation standing there sort of awkwardly with her arms crossed around her chest holding her notebook and playing with her hands a bit and glancing around. Most people would have forgotten she was there, but I couldn't forget she was there no matter how hard I tried. I needed to focus and answer these questions right. I still couldn't help but find her adorable and felt myself smirking as I walked by her and asked who she was exactly. I know I should be avoiding her as it could throw me off my game but I had to know.

She paused and let out a small "um" before informing me that her name was Kara Danvers and she was not with the Daily Planet and was instead sort of with CatCo magazine. The sort of would've usually thrown me off but I was focused on the fact that she kind of stumbled over her words and was still fiddling nervously with her notepad. She was actually adorable. I made a comment about how CatCo was not known for its hard hitting journalism and made a small comment about how it's more about trivial things. All the while I was smirking at her and making eye contact after pouring myself a glass of water. She said she was just tagging along pointing with her pen and making other adorable and awkward motions. She was clearly such a dork.

I quickly turned my attention back to Mr. Kent, and asked him to speed the interview along and told him to ask me what he wanted to ask me with as much attitude as I could muster. He was honestly starting to annoy me and I had work to do. Besides, he already saw me as the bad guy anyway. I then proceeded with the question I knew he was going to ask which was if I had anything to do with the Venture explosion. By now I had pulled out my papers and was working on them. to which he responded with a "did you?" I looked up at him from my chair and said he wouldn't be asking me if my last name was Smith. He once again retorted back by saying it isn't, it's Luthor. Sometimes I hated being a Luthor. I noticed Kara shot him a look. And I responded with a comment that came off maybe a bit flirty but hey a little flattery never hurt anyone.