XXVI.

//TIME SKIP\\
time flies when you're trying to stay focused...

  "Sin, open this fucking door!" Kindred screamed over the sound of his loud ass music. She continued to bang on the door before it finally swung open and a half naked Luna stood before her.

"Get the fuck out my way." Kin didn't even give her time to move or speak. 8 months pregnant and stomach poking out, she pushed Luna out her way and stormed into the room. Her eyes scanned the room before she turned back to the girl.

"If he not here... HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN?!" she yelled as she reached over and turned off the Bluetooth speaker.

"You're really psychotic, missing some brain cells and all of that!" She continued to rant. "I have moved out, gave you this piece of shit yet you steady being crazy... popping up at my job! POPPING UP WHEREVER I AM! Let the shit go, Luna." Kindred let out a deep breath as she finished up.

"He actually invited me here and girl, I can be where ever the hell I want cause who gone stop me? You?" Luna looked Kindred up and down, her eyes lingering on her stomach for a moment. "You really kept the baby huh? I woulda aborted it right after he left."

Kindred tried not to laugh at Luna's statement. "Left me? You have it confused I walked out on him when I saw he was talking to... actually I'll let you figure it out for yourself." She started to walk back out the door before turning back to Luna. "I really hope you realize I'm not even close to being the reason you can't fully have that man, grow up and let it go."

Kindred didn't let her respond before she tossed the keys to the home she used to share with Sin onto the bed and left the bedroom. She didn't notice the angry girl following behind her, her present only being made aware to her when she felt her hands on her back pushing her down the stairs. Kindred couldn't catch herself or grab onto anything, before she knew it she was tumbling down the stairs her stomach hitting the last step and her head hitting the wall. She felt the rush of water before she felt the pain, blood mixed with the water like fluid and she began to tear up.

"Help.." Her words could barely be heard but they fell on deaf ears. Once she blacked out, Luna started to panic.

"Fuck!" Luna yelled to herself as she pulled at her hair, she quickly grabbed a t shirt from Sin's closest and threw on her pants. Rushing around to find her keys, she grabbed them and ran down the stairs being careful not to step on Kindred who was still unconscious. She didn't know if she was breathing or not, nor did she have time to check, she heard the sound of a car coming just as she ran out of the front door.

Sin shook his head as he swerved to avoid crashing into the car speeding down his street, it didn't look familiar but he didn't pay much attention. When he finally made it to his home, a smirk made its way onto his face when he noticed Kindred's car parked out front. "Knew she wouldn't stay away for long," he said to himself as he got out of the car.

"Why you ain't tell me you were coming?" He called out as he walked into the house he used to share with her. There was no response and he didn't see her in the living room, he continued to walk through the first floor of the home searching for her to no avail. He pulled out his phone as he walked towards the stairs when his foot hit something.

"SHIT!" Sin didn't think twice as he tossed his phone and dropped to his knees, placing his hand on the side of Kindred's face as he spoke to her. "What the fuck, Kin!" He quickly picked her up, disregarding the blood covering his new shoes and clothes, as he held her in his lap before reaching for his phone and dialing 911.

The ambulance made it to the neighborhood in record time, not expecting the site they saw before them. A crying Sin didn't have time to explain as he yelled at them to take her and hopped in the back of the ambulance as they turned on their sirens and rushed her to the hospital.

"Sir, do you have any idea what happened to her?" One of the first responders asked.

"She fell down the stairs." His managed to mumble out, the sight stuck in his head.

The first responder side eyed him as the other continued to work on her. "The police are gonna wanna hear this story when we get there, you better hope they both survive and she has the same story."

Sin didn't respond his head was spinning and he could barely focus or believe what was happening. Everything seemed to happen in blinks, each time he felt like he really opened his eyes he was onto a new scene.

Blink

Doctors and nurses met the first responders at the emergency entrance, quickly taking to assessing Kindred while Sin followed behind.

Blink

Officers pulled Sin aside once Doctors took Kindred to an operating room. He was bombarded with questions he, himself, didn't even know the answers to.

Blink

Doctor: emergency c-section blah bleeding blah coma blah blunt force trauma

Blink

Her aunt now in the emergency room with Ryan and Reign yelling at him, shaking him for answers...

Blink

More people, more questions.. still no answers nor a response

...

A/N: This was a filler, the next chapters will be glances into what happened in between the time skip and also what the future holds