III.

"Man, what you do to that girl today?" Malachi asked as he walked into the new trap house.

"She came to my girl spot whining, messing up my damn play." He continued to complain.

Sin paid him no mind as he continued to count the money stacked on the table. "Aaron you playing too much, gimme the rest of my money."

"Nigga you cheated that last game so that double or nothing match don't count." Aaron stood up and put the controller in Malachi's hands. "You play with his cheating ass."

"I know you heard me talking to yo bitch ass." Malachi elbowed Sin as he sat down beside him.

"I did, don't mean I gotta acknowledge you." Sin retorted.

"You and yo girl got some stankin ass attitudes today, bro."

"Maybe cause I been waiting on yo ass all day so we can go get my money from Damon bitch ass."

"You just want me to drive yo psycho ass around hunting niggas and shit."

"Ain't no hunt, I know where he stay at now." Sin laughed.

"He got a house full of bitches."

"Then why we not in the car headed for his ass?" Malachi asked rhetorically.

***

"Did you get the money?" Damon asked Dani as they walked into the run down house.

"Not all of it." She mumbled. "Kindred only gave me one fifty and my mom gave me two hundred."

"Ion see how you friends with that broke ass bitch!" He yelled. "Now Imma be short and that nigga still looking for me."

Dani noticed the anger in his eyes, she backed up because she knew what could be next. There was a banging on the door and she sighed in relief, a distraction.

Before Damon or Dani could get to the door it was knocked off its hinges. Sin walked through with Malachi right behind him.

"Wassup Damon?" Malachi smirked.

Dani knew Sin like the back of her hand but had never seen the other man before. He was tall, dark skinned and wore a blue wave cap, his brown almond shaped eyes examined her and Damon. The tear tattoo under his eye and muscular build almost scared the shit out of her.

"Imma get you yo money, I just need more time." Damon pleaded.

"I have 600 right here!" Dani cried, holding the money out to Sin.

He laughed before shaking his head. "This nigga owe me nearly ten grand, what the hell that 600 gone do?"

"Really Damon! You told me you owed him some chump change!" She shook her head.

"Go ahead and get outta here ma, this ain't got shit to do with you." Malachi nodded his head towards the door.

"Bitch if you leave imma kill you." Damon snarled.

Dani didn't reply, she just stood to the side and watched the men.

"Guess we gotta embarrass you in front of your girl." Malachi shrugged.

Before Damon could say or do anything Malachi pulled out a gun and hit him with the butt of it. Dani jumped in fear but didn't dare leave or try to intervene.