VII.

The next day Sin was stuck taking Luna to work cause she claimed her car was fucked up and in the shop. She had popped up at his house in an uber instead of taking one to work.

"So you think you slick?" Luna asked as her and Sin sat in his car.

"Don't start with me or yo ass gone be walking to work." He mumbled.

"I'm not starting nothing, I just know yo ass was chillin with some bitch all day."

"And you had the balls to block my number while you did it though." She continued.

"Luna, shut up dude."

"You wasn't at your house so where'd you take her? Y'all was fucking at a hotel?"

"I ain't fuck nobody so stop saying stupid shit forreal."

"I don't have to be up under you or on the phone with yo ass 24/7." He shook his head as he pulled up to the club.

"I'm sorry, Sin." She whined. "I'm just not used to us being apart so much."

"Yea, I hear you."

"You mad at me?"

"No, now get in there before you be late."

She unbuckled her seatbelt before leaning over and kissing him. "I love you, I'll see you later."

"We'll see."

Luna rolled her eyes as she got out the car, she didn't hesitate to slam the car door. She knew Sin always watched her go inside so she made sure to hug the security at the door before heading in.

Sin shook his head. "This girl something else."

He pulled off and started blasting his music, rapping along with Da Baby. "The first nigga play, I'ma body a nigga. I just checked my balance, I'll probably pull up to your hood and come buy me a nigga."

His song was interrupted by an incoming facetime call. He declined it and immediately his phone dinged with a message.

Kindred: I need you, asshole. 7:47 pm

Oh shit, a smirk formed on Sin's face as he called her back. Kindred answered on the first ring and Sin's smirk immediately dropped.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked, her eyes were red and puffy.

"My cousin's boyfriend, apparently he has nudes of me and he telling my aunt and cousin I sent them to him!" She cried into the phone.

"I hate him and he's weird, I would never send him anything. I don't even have his number." She continued.

Sin could hear yelling in the background of her phone. "Where you at?"

"I'm at home, I locked myself in my room."

"I'm on my way, don't come out that room til I get there."

He barely knew her but he had a feeling she wouldn't send some square ass nigga named Samuel nothing. Shit, he knew for a fact he'd be the one she chose to do that for.

"Okay." Kindred mumbled into the phone.

"I'll be there in five, send me the apartment number." He hung up and put his foot on the gas.

Kindred: 4th floor, Apartment 46B. 7:59 pm

Sin was sure he broke a record with how fast he made it to her spot. He ran up the stairs and banged on the door of Apartment 46B. At first no one answered so he started banging harder.