IV.

Dani was finally out of the hospital and Kindred was still livid. Saturday had finally arrived and she was ready to ring Sin's neck.

"Do we have to do this? It's not even necessary." Dani sulked in the backseat of Cedrick's car.

"Are you serious right now?! He made you lose your first child!" Kindred shot daggers at her through the rear view mirror.

"Whatever." She huffed.

"I see him and my cousin, Malachi right there." Cedrick said pointing at the bleachers.

Kindred almost hopped out of the car before Cedrick had even parked. She wore some black jogging pants, some black and white Jordan 11s and a white tee.

"Aye pussy!" She yelled approaching Sin and his crew. "You like putting yo hands on girls?"

Malachi held in laughter as he watched the short girl yell at his friend. Sin looked taken aback but he quickly recovered, shaking his head.

"Listen here ma–"

"It's Kindred, nigga."

"Aye Kindred, I'm trynna be nice and shit. Ion know what the fuck you talking about but I definitely ain't put my hands on no bitch." Sin shrugged.

Kindred marched back to Ced's car and grabbed Dani's arm. "Let's go."

Dani couldn't object as Kindred dragged her over to the bleachers, Cedrick trailing behind them.

"Look what you did to her! And you made her lose her baby!" Kindred pushed Sin and he almost fell out of his seat.

He immediately hopped up, this girl was tweaking. "You better ask that nigga Damon bout that cause when I left his house she was perfectly fine."

I know she ain't let that broke ass nigga put his hands on her, Malachi shook his head. When he saw her at Damon's house he was wondering how he had a bitch as bad as her.

"Kindred, let's just go." Dani pleaded.

"No, not until this lying ass nigga apologizes."

"I ain't touch that damn girl but you tempting me for real." Sin growled. He was tired of her trying to embarrass him.

Kindred got in his face, well as close to his face as she could get. "Touch me nigga, I don't fight fair."

"Kindred you said? You gotta chill man, he ain't do that." Malachi got up and stepped between the two. "Ced, come get yo friends."

"She not bout to stab me." Ced laughed, holding his hands up.

"Listen, your friend lying. I was there and I promise you, we ain't touch her ass."

Malachi tried to reason with her but that only set her off more. At this point Kindred didn't know who to believe, why would Sin attack Dani if she didn't owe him money.

"If I find out you're lying, I will find you and give you a hood vasectomy. Both of you." She growled before heading back to the car.

Dani tried not to make eye contact with Malachi and Sin as she turned to follow Kindred.

"Dani I swear to you if you trynna cover up for that lousy ass nigga, I will kill him myself." Kindred growled as they rode down the street.

"I'm not lying, I put that on my son." She didn't make eye contact, she knew Kindred was staring at her.

"You going home or to my house?"

"Your house, Damon said he's gonna come get me tonight."

"Whatever." Kindred mumbled. She was done trying to tell her friend how to live. If Dani wanted to be dumb, she was gonna do it on her own.