V.

Kindred sat at the park, watching a group of men play ball. She noticed her cousins boyfriend, Samuel, was on the skins team.

"What you wanna meet here for?" Sin asked as he sat beside her.

His deep voice made Kindred jump but she hoped he didn't notice. She wanted to get this over with so she got straight to the point.

"Promise me you didn't hit her?"

Her voice was soft today, not like the crazy ass girl who tried to attack him not even 24 hours ago. "I told you I didn't, I meant that."

"Can you tell me where Damon stays?"

Dani bruised and hardly able to open her eyes popped into Sin's head. Is she really crazy enough to put herself in a position like that, he thought.

"I can't tell you that unless you tell me what you plan to do." He finally spoke.

"Nothing serious, just stab him a few times."

He chuckled before looking at her, she was dead serious.

"Kindred you almost a foot shorter than him and you skinny as hell." Sin shook his head, this girl can't be serious.

"Your friend really that important to you that you'd risk looking just like her?" He asked.

"I wouldn't be a good friend if I let this continue."

"You helped her? Gave her advice? A place to stay?"

"Yea but..."

"But nothing. You tried to tell her it wasn't love?"

Kindred didn't speak, her eyes watered as she nodded. "Then you did as much as you could. No matter how many times you stab him, it won't make her leave him alone."

"Shit, she'll probably just end up hating you in the end." He continued.

"Thanks." Kindred mumbled before standing up, she avoided making eye contact.

"If it'll make you feel any better, I'll take you over there right now and I'll talk to him."

Kindred face brightened up. "Really?"

"As long as you keep your mouth shut and let me do the talking."

"Fine." She huffed, crossing her arms.

Sin laughed as he got up, and started to walk towards his white Jeep. "Come on."

Kindred followed him to the detailed truck and smiled. "I thought you were more of a sports car kinda guy, I expected something better than a Jeep Grand Cherokee."

"Where's your car though?" He smirked.

"Real funny." She rolled her eyes as she turned on the radio.

"If you gone touch my radio, play some hood shit."

"Mmm sure." She smirked as she scrolled through her playlist after connecting to his bluetooth.

A Thousand Miles blasted from the speakers and she began to sing along. Sin couldn't help but laugh, oh she got jokes.

He turned off the radio. "You not about to have me rolling through the hood listening to this."

"I quit, I'm just tired of you trynna control shit." She laughed.

"Too bad, yo radio privileges revoked now." He smiled as he pulled in front of a beat up house. "We here anyways."

"She left me to stay here..." Kindred frowned as she examined the run down two family house.

"Remember what I said, I'll do the talking." Sin got out and headed for the door.