XV

Kindred 'Kin' Simmons

I woke up to Sin's hot ass breath on my neck. I slid from under his arms and quietly left his room. I went into the kitchen to find Dani already there.

"Goodmorning." She smiled. "Where you sleep last night?"

"The couch, I fell asleep watching a movie."

"That's funny, cause I didn't see you on no couch when I went in there earlier."

"Oh." I didn't feel like I owed her an explanation so I left it at that.

"Girl why you being so dry?"

"What you mean? You forgot everything that went down?"

I walked over to the cabinet to take out the waffle maker and pancake mix. I practically felt her eyes burning a hole in my back.

"I thought we let that go." She finally said.

"You called me a hoe and tried to fight me for wanting to protect you, I never disrespected you."

"You were in my business, not the other way around." She retorted.

"Cause you put me in it though." I plugged the waffle maker up and started mixing up the pancake mix.

"I wouldn't have known you had a miscarriage or that Damon was beating on you if you hadn't came to me and told me, correct?" I asked rhetorically.

"Whatever Kindred, I forgive you." She said.

I stopped mixing the pancake mix and looked up at her. "I wasn't apologizing, don't want me to look out for you then don't reach out to me."

I brushed past her as I went to the fridge to get some eggs and bacon. "I'm not gonna be nice for much longer if you want to keep treating me like shit, need to have that energy with yo dude."

She didn't respond or step back, just continued to look at me with a stuck look on her face. I rolled my eyes and continued to make breakfast for me and Sin.

Almost like he was summoned, Sin came into the kitchen looking between me and her. "What's going on in here?"

"Nothing." Dani responded to him.

"I hope we can fix our friendship." She locked eyes with me before leaving the kitchen.

"What you making?" Sin asked me, he walked up behind me as I stood at the stove.

I felt his breath on my neck and smiled a little. "Eggs, bacon and waffles."

"What if I wanna eat something else?" He whispered in my ear before kissing on my neck. I turned the stove down and turned to face him.

"Like what?" I smirked.

He bit his bottom lip before picking me up and sitting me on the counter. He lifted up my top and his eyes lingered on the healing scars from my stitches.

He shook his head before pulling down my shorts. Once they hit the floor he started to kiss on my inner thigh. I tried not to moan but it felt good to finally be touched after so long.

"You not worried yo friend gone walk in?" He laughed.

"I don't give a fuck." I managed to say.

He slowly took off the PINK thong I was wearing and kissed my freshly shaved lips. He smiled up at me before sucking on my clit, my legs immediately started shaking.

His tongue had me in a trance as he twirled it around my bean. I felt his hand move from holding my thigh, and almost cried when he slid two fingers in me. He had me on cloud nine and I was seconds from reaching my climax.