Chapter 24: Death of the Undying

Shorter chapter today but i hope you enjoy!

—-

Y/n's pov:

After hearing gunshots coming from the tower, I yelled to havoc (Y/n is normal, Al is both italics and bolded, Riza is bolded, Mustang is bolded and underlined, Havoc is in italics, Barry is underlined, and falman is in both italic's and underlined.)

"Should I head over to Hawkeye's position havoc?"

"No, Fuery is with her, besides we need to make sure the enemy doesn't get away-"

Multiple gun shots were heard once again until a final explosion came from the tower. Fire came out of the tower. I could even hear Hawkeye yelling before the enemy started running. It took a couple of minutes until the Colonel was able to catch up with to us in his car.

"Get in"

"Yes, sir."

I heard familiar clanking coming to hear Alphonse suddenly speak.

"Al?! What are you doing here??"

"This has something to do with Mr. Hughes' case, doesn't it?"

"Are you in?"

"Yes"

We caught up to Barry who was chasing the criminal from the ground. Everything was going smoothly until Hawkeye asked mustang,

"Is that monstrous. Fat guy going to show up again, too?"

"I don't know, who was that guy anyways?"

"I shot him several times in critical areas but he still kept a straight face."

"By any chance, did he have an Uroboros tattoo?"

" tattoo? There was one on his tongue. Is that what you're talking about?"

"That was.. probably a Homunculus"

"You mean like the ones from the fifth laboratory??"

Mustang lost partial control of the car before getting back to the middle of the road.

"Hold on y/n, Al.. what do you mean A homunculus. There's no such thing!"

"Down south, I met a homunculus by the name of greed. He told me, 'there's no such thing as no such thing."

"How poetic.."

I heard a grunt from mustang as Al started describing his experience and information.

"Homunculu have incredible regenerative abilities. Greed had half of his head knocked off, but he was back to normal soon after. Although, I doubt you would believe me."

"I have no choice but to believe you after what I saw."

"You're not trying to tell me that even after he got scorched and fell out of that high tower he still isn't dead, are you?"

"Probably not."

"Ah... so this is more than just a murder.. it's a filthy pseudo-human freak show, huh"

After chasing around the rotting criminal, we turned from the eastern side of central titeares the middle. The criminal had ran off to the Third Laboratory. We all got out of the car to investigate further. We all got a peek to see two scientists outside.