56.

Rebecca walked down the staircase, her eyes landed on her husband who sat on the couch.

"We're raising a couple of delinquents" Rebecca shook her head with a laugh as she sat on her husband's lap

"They get it from me.. I'll take the blame" he nodded "but I will tell you out of the two of them, I didn't see Sawyer being the first one to end up in handcuffs"

"I did" Rebecca nodded and her husband's eyes widened "it's always the quiet one you have to watch out for"

"Once upon a time you were the quiet one," he said and she smiled "then you met me"

"And all hell broke loose," she said and he looked at her with a faux hurt expression "I'm kidding" she kissed his lips "I wouldn't change a thing"

"Really?" He asked and she nodded "I would change a few things, the years I missed, I missed watching my kids grow up into the tiny delinquents they are"

"You missed the tantrums and the fighting, count your blessings" Rebecca nodded

"I count my blessings every single day" he stated as he captured her lips with his once more

It was silent in their home, which was rare. They didn't get time alone much these days. It was usually filled with work events, working on presentations at home on a conference call, or taking one of the children to practice, dance class, gymnastics, making dinner, and kids running around the house.

It was a constant cycle.

A constant cycle of chaos, but lovely chaos.

Rebecca watched her husband as he messed with the ring on his hand, he always did this when he was thinking when he was nervous about something. It was almost like a grounding mechanism he had developed over the years.

"What?" She pulled him from his thoughts quietly "What's going through your head?" She asked as she took a sip from his whiskey glass

"I want another one," he said and she began to choke on the alcohol

"You want another what?" She asked "another glass of whiskey?"

"Rebecca" he shook his head "you know what I mean"

"Let me ask you this when you got in the fight with this guy tonight. Did he knock a few screws loose in your head?"

"I have all my screws," he said with a roll of his eyes "I've been thinking about this for a while now, I just didn't tell you because I knew you'd react like this"

"React like what? Like you have lost your damn mind?" She questioned "We have two children asleep upstairs that we're lucky didn't get arrested and sent to juvie"

"This is why I didn't bring it up" he put his hands behind his head "because I knew you'd freak out.. but you and I always talked about three"

"That was before the traumatic pregnancy and birth I went through with Sawyer. I don't even know after all of that if I can get pregnant"

"Only one way to find out" he shrugged

"Lopez!" She stood up "Don't you dare" she shook her head

"Relax, you know I wouldn't if you don't agree"

"That'd be the first time you worried about if I agreed or not"

"And now we're fighting" he nodded as he stood up

He followed her to the kitchen and watched her reach for the wine glass from the cabinet before grabbing the bottle from the refrigerator.

"We're not fighting" she shook her head "I'm just trying to wrap my head around the fact that you think we can run a company, multiple companies at that, raise two kids, go through a pregnancy, and deal with splitting ourselves in half even more with three kids"

"That doesn't sound like a no," he said with a smirk as he moved to her "That sounds a lot like you're thinking about it"

"Here," she said as she handed him the wine glass

"What is this for?" He questioned as he took the glass from her and he watched her walk out of the kitchen with the bottle in her hand "I thought you poured this for you" he said as he followed behind her

"Oh no my dear" she shook her head as she held the bottle of wine in the air "If We're really going to do this if we are going to have another baby, I'm drinking this whole thing first," she said

"That seems a bit excessive," he said as he watched her put the bottle to her lips

"Do you want another kid or not?" She asked with a raised eyebrow

"Cheers," he said as he held the glass out to her and she tapped the bottle against the glass "To baby number three," he said