Should i? (Chapter 2)

Now Playing

Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now                💚
The Smiths
•———————————————————————
0:01                                                                    3:34
                 |<                  ||                  >|        

********************************************
Letting out a yawn, Red Son sat up from his bed after waking up that day. After sitting there for a bit, he stands up out of his bed and starts to get dressed. As he's getting dressed, he remembers the paper he had left on his desk from the other day. Grabbing it and unfolding it again, he looks over the number contemplating.

'should I text him?' he thinks to himself as he stares at the numbers on the paper in his hands. Folding the paper back up, he sets it back down. It had been around a week since Red Son had gained the paper and still everyday he only opens the paper and then folds it again. However, today he felt different. He hadn't been able to get the paper off his mind all week and knew it would continue to bother him if he did nothing of it.

Grabbing his phone, he stared at it wondering to himself. 'What would I say?' 'What if he wrote the wrong number?' 'What if I regret it?'

Red Son continued to stare at his screen however noticing his slightly shaky hands. A few moments go by as Red Son's thoughts don't seem to stop at all. Worrying that something may go wrong, he sets his phone back down on his stand. He knows full well that he won't be able to get those stupid numbers off his mind.

He won't be able to get the numbers that belong to MK's phone off his mind. He seems to not be able to get MK off his mind either, his dumb smile filled with too much confidence, his annoying voice. MK always ticked Red Son off just with his very existence.

Grunting annoyed, he leaves his bedroom and walks off to continue his day without that idiotic number in his mind.

••••••

"MK YOU DID NOT!" Mei yells out surprised as MK slightly scoots back in worry. "I thought it would be a good idea, y'know...?" He says almost like a whisper. "Giving him your number?? Yeah great idea! I know you think he's attractive and all but geez!" Mei crosses her arms while looking at MK trying to find the words to say.

Because of work, training and all, he hadn't has the time to talk with Mei much this week— but finally got the chance to tell her about it. "Yeah that's rich coming for you! I've watched you stare at that one pastry shop worker down the street!" MK try's to defend himself watching as Mei gets slightly embarrassed.

"I only admire her! Nothing more! Plus, you gave Red Son your number!" Mei turns around quickly trying not to show her embarrassment. "Well I mean he was chill with hanging out with us yesterday, maybe we could be friends!" MK says as he rubs the back of his neck.

Mei turned around with a raised eyebrow, "yeah, friends. You want to be friends with someone you think is attractive." MK looks at her speechless for a second before responding, "hey I can think my friends are attractive!" Crossing his arms he looks away from Mei.

"Do you think that that one guy at the grocery store is attractive?" Mei asks as she she sits down across from MK. "Ew no." MK responds quickly with a look of disgust. Mei looks unamused, "Exactly." "Oh."