Something Unexpected (Chapter 9)

Now playing

Song About Me                                               💚
Tv girl

———————————————————————
0:01                                                                   -2:47
                |<                  ||                  >|        

✰✰✰

Red Son had to decide what to do.

Should he help him? It was his bull clone that punched MK into the wall. Yet, then again. That would be going against his fathers simple orders. Destroy the city. And any whom may cross your path.

Red Son swallowed his guilt and marched over to the boy. He had already began to pull himself out the wall, hitting bull clones away from him as he did.

"Red... Why are you doing this?" After being punched into the wall, it looked like MK had many scratches and bruises on him. Was that just from the impact of the wall or had Red Son just overpowered his bull clones? He decided to think about that later, he had bigger problems to face.

"My fathers orders. I'm sorry. But I need to do this." With a flick of his wrist, fire was sprawled across his palm, raising to a bigger fire on his hand. MK's eyes glanced to Red Son's hand with a pained expression before finding Red Son's eyes again. "Red Son.. Please.. You don't have to do this." MK pleaded as he held his arm. Blood had stained his hoodie and it stung to the touch.

Red Son felt water trickle down his face. Tears escaping his eyes without his allowing. Collecting himself, Red Son changed his expression. He couldn't let his father think he was weak. He walked closer to the boy, the fire's heat just grazing MK's face.

Without wasting another second, Red Son threw a ball of fire at the boy. As he did so, imaged scattered in his mind.

Images of him and MK.

It was almost like his life flashing before his eyes, except, it was different. He would be the reason for this. He wasn't about to die, he was about to kill the only person who he ever actually trusted. The only person who fully understood him, past his anger and rage. MK. The stupid delivery bot who changed Red Sons impressions of the world entirely.

Suddenly, Red Son's body moved on its own. He jumped in front of the fire ball he had sent and blocked its path towards MK. The fire didn't effect Red Son at all, the fire blew out to a simple spark and soon was gone. He then stood there, looking at the ground. What was he to do now? What would he tell his father?

"Red...."

Red Son had almost forgotten about the boy behind him. Turning himself around, Red Son looked at MK with an expression of confusion and grief. Yet, MK smiled.

MK smiled at Red Son. The person who had only a few moments ago attempted to kill him.

MK placed a hand on Red Son's cheek, his hands were warm. Red Son only stared back at him. He couldn't form any words in his mouth. He was exhausted. Everything in the past few weeks had gone by so fast. He was unsure with this sudden change, the change he had found in himself. To be a better person.

"I... I'm sorry. I don't know what to do..."

Red Son felt vulnerable. Weak. Pathetic. He couldn't complete the one task his father had given him. He's become weak because of some stupid boy. Yet, he felt like talking to MK was the right thing to do after all.

He felt like that day when he had kept MK's number, which felt like an eternity ago, was the best idea he ever had. As though the universe had wanted to two to talk to each other after all. No matter what, Red Son always felt something pulling him closer to MK. And there was nothing he could do about it. He had already grown to admire the boy enough as the two bonded.

"Red Son.." Mk spoke barely above a whisper to the demon boy. Red Son couldn't recall how often Mk would call him by his real name, if he had ever called him by his full, real name.
"It's okay." Mk continued, "I'm sure that your parents will understand you and your choice's. It's okay to do what you want sometimes."

Red Son felt his own heart warm at the sight of Mk's comforting smile. The gaze that he was giving Red Son was so caring and understanding. Red Son felt a prickle of tears fill his eyes for a moment. Then, he gained an idea.

"I'm going to stop this." He spoke, his voice was strong and confident. He smiled at Mk before he ran off to find his father. He could still feel the feeling of Mk's hand on his cheek lingering.

Mk sighed but nodded as he watched the boy run off. He looked around, unsure of what to do now.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

Red Son had gone to his father, trying to get him to stop this upbringing. It took lots of convincing but, believe it or not, DBK soon stopped and the two headed back to their home. It was a weird thing, a weird day. Red Son hadn't expected his father to comply, but after all, DBK loved his son enough to listen.

Later at their house, Red Son spoke to his parents. About how they should just come to peace with the city instead of trying to destroy it. Leave it be and stay on good terms with Monkey King and Monkie Kid.

It took a lot of convincing, but his parents did listen. They understood where he was coming from on this. It was a little stupid to them how they'd been trying for so long to defeat the Monkey King when the Monkey King sought out to redeem himself really.

It was great for Red Son. He was able to understand himself a bit more. He didn't want destruction on the city, he just wanted his parents to love and understand him.

•••••

omg i am so sorry 😭 i've been so distracted with other stories and never had the motivation to work on this one since when i made this one i didn't have a plan or anything. i didn't even plan what season it would be during or whatever. i know this chapter is super stupid but i suck at writing fight scenes and i just hated how i had started the whole dbk destroying the city with no clue what to do with it💀💀 also that one rat guy i'm adding to this series for some kind of plot, i already forgot about him but anyway give me some ideas i could use to include him more to this book, i want him to be some kind of villain guy but not one that like physically hurts people, more of like mental destruction y'know??? anyways, i've been trying to work on my writing too, to make it better ig. i also did not proof read this cause i'm really busy rn so i'm sorry if there's any spelling errors. but thanks for stickin' with me through this story! i swear i'll try to get back on track with updating eventually

byeee