Unexplained (chapter 6)

Now playing

Philophobia.                                                       💚
Sunday Cruise
———————————————————————
0:01                                                                   -1:33
     |<                  ||                  >|        
•••••••
'bzzz'

'bzzz'

'bzzz'

You could hear a loud groan as the demon sat up on his bed. The loud buzzing of his phone had awoken him. He opened it up to the text messages he had gotten, forgetting that he had gotten messages in the first place.

"Hi! Do u wanna hang out today? Pigsy gave me the day off! I'm not sure why... but he did!"

"Of course, if u don't want to hang out thats fine too!"

"But if u do, text back and we could meet up at like the park or something!"

Red Son looked at the three texts, a little surprised. He sat there for a while looking at the odd texting style, trying to decide his response. Nothing too much but nothing too little. He's not used to texting.

"Sure."
••••••
A grin was shown plastered on the boy's face as he read the one word message over and over. Red Son was actually agreeing to hang out with him again! It was quite surprising that he hadn't grown tired of his annoying attitude quite yet.

MK stood up from his bed to get ready. The two hadn't established a time but it didn't feel necessary. MK got dressed in his average clothes before doing his hair and making his way to the park. On his way there, the thought kept entering his mind, why did Pigsy give him the day off? He would never know but maybe Pigsy was just in a good mood today!?

Walking hadn't taken long, he knew where it was and it wasn't far from his small apartment. Once he had reached the park, he sat down on a bench and looked ahead of him at the city. The city he has lived in for so long. It's been recked over and over— yet its still standing. Pretty surprising honestly.

A spark of red hair appear in his view as he looks over to the Red Son himself. "Hey Red Boy!" MK knew Red Son didn't like the nickname, but he hadn't seem much bothered by it today. Maybe even as though he ignored it. "Hello." He responded sharply as usual. Always acting like everything was some kind of business.

"What should we do?" MK smiled cheerily at Red Son as he stood up from the bench. Red Son looked at him then over to the city while trying to think of something. Except, Red Son didn't know the city that well so he had no much of a clue. Shrugging his shoulders slightly, the demon looked back at MK.

"Well, I say— we could just walk around for a while till we find something?" MK said pensively as he looked up at Red Son. The demon nodded before he began walking in the way of the city. Red Son didn't have much on his mind— nonetheless— not much to say.

MK caught up with Red Son's speed walking, "well, whats life like for you? Y'know, as the son of DBK?" Red Son looked at MK with an unamused stare. "Everyday is about the same. My parents do whatever they desire, asking for my help, and then decide upon plans to destroy the city."

"Well, what's your life like, y'know, you're the son of DBK, I wonder what's it like for you?" I question as he brings his attention to my question. "Well everyday is pretty much the same, my parents do whatever they please and then random days out of nowhere decide to attack the city." MK frowned at his last statement, giving him an uneasy glance.