Epilogue: The Battle of Taris Part Two

"This is rich. The Jedi. The paragons of peace and life. Allying with the Sith." Nox said with a light chuckle. "The irony must surely be lost on you. But never have I ever thought that I would live to see such... Hypocrisy."

The Jedi all looked at each other, but kept their blades trained on Nox, his own blade relaxed, but at the ready to strike when they clashed.

"You would sentence me to death? Hmph. You already did that to my people thousands of years ago during the Sith Holocaust, and now here you are... trying to do the same thing on Taris." He said.

"We came here to liberate Taris." One of the Jedi said. "Your forces can't maintain their defensive with those supply depots destroyed."

"Supply depots!?" Nox shouted, his rage now impossible to contain. "That's what you thought those shelters were!? Those people were supposed to be safe... and you MURDERED them because you assumed they were supply buildings!?"

"No..." One of the Jedi muttered. "No, he's lying. Keep your wits about you, guys. We don't know what he's truly capable of."

Suddenly, she let out a gasp as she looked down and saw Nox's lightsaber lodged in her chest. He had moved so quickly that they hadn't even noticed him move at all.

"You're right." He said coldly. "You don't."

He then pulled his lightsaber up, cutting her in half vertically. He turned to look at the other Jedi.

"One down." He said.

The remaining Jedi rushed him and they began clashing with Nox, who held his ground as he blocked a number of blows from the eight Jedi around him. Using the Force to enhance his speed and reaction, Nox put up an impenetrable defense against the Jedi.

He blocked another blow, then pushed up, unbalancing the Jedi who attacked him and slashed his midsection, cutting him in half.

Nox then jumped over another Jedi and then decapitated her as he landed. He then blocked another strike from a blue lightsaber, then swung up before reversing his grip on his own lightsaber and stabbed the Jedi behind him, hearing her gasp out her last breath.

He pulled his saber out of her chest and spun it back in front of him.

The surviving Jedi were stunned. He was one Sith, but had already killed four of them with contemptuous ease, and he hadn't even been hit yet.

"We need more lightsabers." The sole remaining Knight said.

Nox choked him with the Force and pulled him to where they were looking at each other.

Nox just stared at him as the Jedi gasped and clawed at his throat, trying to break out of the grasp of the invisible hand gripping his throat tightly.

"No!" One of the Jedi Masters shouted as she rushed to aid the Knight.

Nox blocked her strike, then cut her down without breaking eye contact with the Jedi Knight.

He then clenched his hand into a fist, snapping the Jedi's neck with a disgusting and audible crack.

The other masters started to retreat as Nox walked towards them. He then pressed a button on his wrist.

"Lazarus." He said. "It's time. Send your Acolytes to help our soldiers."

[At once, my liege.] Lazarus said.

Nox entered the halls of his palace and ignited his lightsaber as the remaining Jedi tried to fight him and also escape.

Fear plagued them. Nox could sense it.

He threw his lightsaber at them, cutting one of them in half, but it was hit aside by another. The Jedi charged Nox, who held his hand out and began using the Force. As the Jedi got closer and was about to strike Nox, the Sith Emperor closed his fist and two panels slammed into the Jedi that was about to attack him hard enough to break some ribs.