a/n info on Karon

(Listen while reading it'll set the mood)

Karon is a very powerful Sith highblood, able to generate Force Storms, stop blaster fire using the Force, as well as the first of his kind to become a Sith Lord, Darth Nox (the title has been used yes, but in this story the Inquisitor in swtor doesn't exist, also it's a cool Sith name which is why I'm using it) played a pivotal role in the Great Sith wars, his lightsaber was unique as the handle was made out of Zillo beast bones crafted when the creatures were everywhere, the kyber crystal was a rare one, a black and red crystal, the blade of the saber was also black and red, his appearance is similar to Maul's besides the crown of horns of course, he has four fingers on each hand (originally the Sith highbloods had four fingers on each hand and the same number on their feet, making them look reptilian in appearance, it's on the Wookieepedia I recommend checking it out it's interesting) and four toes on each foot, and is an ambidextrous fighter using either his left or right hand, he wore armored Sith robes (it looks like Starkiller's Dark Lord armor) and a breather helmet, (he'll wear the helmet for most of the story) Karon despises Sidious and Dooku, calling them "False Ones" for in his eyes the title of Sith isn't given, it is earned.

Hope you enjoyed comment honestly and don't be afraid to like or dislike, as this is my first time writing a fanfic (on my phone no less) any comment is appreciated as well as advice to help me improve, thank you and goodnight first chapter coming tomorrow hopefully.