Chapter eight: The Sith Empire returns

-Jakku, crashed Sith cruiser bridge-

Inside the wreck of a Sith Star Cruiser, a small group of soldiers were preparing to move. Their sensors had picked up a ship, a shuttle-class vessel, approaching their position. They thought the Republic had discovered them. But their Commander recognized the I.F. of the vessel. It was a Sith Fighter. "Director! The pilot of the vessel is requesting permission to land." She said, the Director just looked at her. "Very well, let Dooku in." He said, "Sir. He's summoned you." Commander Eclipse told him, the Director let out a frustrated sigh, but nodded, "Come with me Commander, and bring a battalion." He said, the two then gathered their men and headed to the hangar.

-Sith cruiser hangar-

After a few minutes, The Director and Commander Eclipse had arrived in the hangar. Both had expected Count Dooku. But when the Rogue Shadow's ramp lowered, both were shocked to see the most powerful Sith Lord, the galaxy has ever known. Darth Nox looked at the Director. Commander Eclipse and her soldiers were kneeling to him. "Director Krennic." Nox said, "L-Lord Nox!" Krennic stuttered, Nox then started circling him. Bladewolf doing the same. "You seem uneasy." Nox observed, Krennic was nervous, because for once, he wished it had been Dooku in that ship. "I-it's just that. W-well, we were expecting someone else, My Lord." He answered truthfully, Nox then turned to face Krennic, glaring at the human underneath his helmet. "My apologies." He said venom lacing his words, "If you needed some more time to collaborate with the False One, I would have come later." Krennic froze, he knew Nox was strong with the Force, but if he could just casually read a person's mind, then how much did he already know? "That and this 'Death Star' no, clearly you have been very busy." Nox added harshly, "Permission to speak my Lord?" Commander Eclipse asked, Nox turned his gaze upon the Commander, and Krennic fell to his knees. As if a weight had been lifted from him. Nox's gaze felt heavy to the Commander, and she felt it become hard to breath. After a time, Nox answered. "Granted." He said, the Commander then gasped for air. "My Lord... if I may be so bold to ask. Why have you come here?" She asked, Nox looked at her. With his helmet on, it was impossible to read his expression. "I have come to rebuild the Sith Empire. Your allegiance with the False Ones ends now." He answered, "Are there any ships that can still travel?" "A small handful remain intact, my Lord. But respectfully, a mere handful of Cruisers, Corvettes, and a single Juggernought, are not enough to create a fleet." Commander Eclipse answered, Nox nodded, "Correct Commander. However, those vessels will serve as templates for the fleet that is to be. A small handful is all we will need." Nox told her, "The factory world that the Sith fleet was built. I know it's location. Prepare what forces that are left, and prepare for travel." Nox then started walking away. "So, I'm still in command?" Krennic asked, Nox stopped in his tracks. Causing Krennic to smile. "Thank you my L-" he started but was silenced when Nox started choking him. Nox then turned to Krennic. "There is no room for traitors in my Sith Empire." He said, closing his hand crushing Krennic's windpipe and neck, killing him. "Commander Eclipse, tell the soldiers that we depart Jakku immediately. We make for the Sith Forge located in the farthest reaches of the Outer Rim. As of this moment, you are my second in command, Admiral Eclipse." Admiral Eclipse saluted. "At once, Lord Nox!" She obeyed, "You two! Tell the ship captains to man their vessels! And get this filth out of our Lord's presence." She ordered two Sith Troopers, Bladewolf looked at Nox. [So, we are moving forward with yours and... her dream, then?] He asked, Nox smiled under his helmet. "You know me two well Wolf." He replied, now, history would repeat itself once again. The Sith Empire had returned.

Karon's adventure still continues. I hope you guys enjoyed this, sorry that it was a bit short. But as always, comment, rate, and leave advise so I can improve. Next time, the Republic and Seperatists must deal with the newly revived Sith Empire, but first. A remake of my Tokyo Ghoul story is now in the works. This time, Hanzo is human, and goes by the moniker, the 20th Ward's Grim Reaper.