Chapter five Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker vs Darth Nox

-five minutes after fighting Bladewolf-

<Come to me...> an eerie voice whispered, the two Jedi bolted upright. they had heard what was said, and Obi-Wan was on guard. as was Anakin. "Did you hear that to?" Skywalker asked, his former master could sense Anakin's unease. and Obi- Wan had to admit, he was uneasy too, then they sensed the overwhelmingly dark presence. it was still and was more likely than not meditating. the two drew the same conclusion, it was waiting for them. "It seems our quarry knows we're here, we're expected." Obi-Wan said, Anakin nodded igniting his lightsaber, "Then let's not keep our 'host' waiting." he said, they then followed a trail of 'breadcrumbs' to find to their surprise, someone had gotten to the Tomb before the Jedi. the severed arm was proof enough of that. "I think this was Dooku's arm, damn...kinda feel sorry for him." Anakin said, Obi-Wan looked at said arm and nodded, their thoughts were interupted when both sensed that the being was close...very close. "An astute observation Jedi, but your sympathy for the false one is misplaced..." said a voice, Anakin and Obi-Wan spun around lightsabers ignited. "Who are you!?" Anakin demanded, "Smooth Anakin...real smooth." Obi-Wan whispered to himself, their opponent however, heard Anakin's name and was slightly surprised "A Skywalker? Interesting. I wonder though, how skilled are you boy? The one you call Dooku, his acolyte and his master, have done little to impress me..." the Sith said, both Jedi were shocked that this guy was powerful enough to not only defeat Dooku and Ventress, but also Darth Sidious as well. "You must be strong to be able to best Dooku's master. Who are you?" Obi-Wan asked, he soon wished he hadn't. "I am Darth Nox...ruler of the Sith Empire!" Darth Nox proclaimed, (Oh, we're doomed...) Obi-Wan thought, as he and Anakin got into their respective stances. Nox reached out with the Force and sent both Jedi flying back. he then drew his lightsaber and ignited it. the red and black blade was a sight for certain. the Sith pureblood, then got into the vapaad stance, and suddenly the battle was on. Nox then drew another lightsaber, one with a green blade. and blocked both Jedi's attacks. "Predictable!" he shouted before breaking the threeway saberlock, he then imbued his sabers with Force lightning. something few Sith could do. he then went on the offensive focusing on Obi-Wan who was being pushed back. before Nox ducked Anakin's blade, and Force pushed him back. switching to duel vapaad, Nox could sense Anakin's anger. it was amusing to the Sith that a Jedi had THIS kind of anger. he lifted Obi-Wan up by Forcechoking him and threw him into a pillar, the impact knocking the Jedi out instantly. Nox then blocked Anakin's saber, before turning around and using the lightning imbued sabers, started clashing with the knight. "I sense great fear in you Skywalker..." Nox said as the two were in a saberlock, "You have strength, anger...but you do not use it." as Nox finished he kicked Anakin in the chest, then jumped and brought his sabers to bare onto a downed Anakin. "Ah, now I see..." Nox said, smirking under his helmet, "You lost someone close to you...did you not?" Anakin's eyes widened as the Sith continued. "And you married a senator...I thought forming attachments was forbidden to Jedi. perhaps when I am done with you and your master, I'll pay young Padme a visit!" Nox said, that was it. Anakin's anger exploded pushing the Sith off of him. Nox laughed as he saw a different Anakin, one blinded by rage. "Yes, YES!! Use your anger to strike me down! So you can protect your wife...and future children!" he said as the Jedi charged recklessly at Darth Nox who stepped to the side, cut off his right hand, the cybernetic one, grabbing his lightsaber with his left hand, he used the Force to send a collapsed pillar at the Sith. Nox however saw this coming, and used the Force to throw it back at Anakin. who couldn't stop it and got hit by it. "Is that all?" Nox asked, no longer interested he turned his back to Anakin who Force lifted the pillar off himself, <I expected better Skywalker...> the whispering was back, and Anakin looked to see Nox gone. <Your hatred of me is weak, you lack power, thus is a Jedi I suppose...> Anakin lifted the pillar off of Obi-Wan's leg and carried him to the Twilight. when he heard the sound of thrusters being activated, his eyes widened as he sensed the Sith who had beaten the two Jedi so handly inside a rather advanced looking ship. <Remember this Jedi, and tell it to your Council. Peace is a lie there is only passion...> Nox whispered, Anakin's unease grew ten fold, that was the first phrase of the long forgotten Sith code. the Sith then sped away from Korriban. as Nox piloted the Rogue Shadow and jumped into hyperspace, heading to Dantooine.

The story lives! After nearly a week of no ideas I'm back to my first story, anyway don't forget to comment rate and leave advice to help me out, thanks for being patient, and tomorrow Rath and Obi-Wan travel to Salucami to capture Grievous, see you then!