Chapter seven: Aftermath of the battle

-Two days later-

Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Ahsoka had arrived on Dantooine after Master Yoda told them that they had lost contact with the Clones and the two Jedi stationed there. After they landed, the trio exited the Twilight and could tell that the Sith Anakin and Obi-Wan encountered on Korriban had been there. Ahsoka was visibly shaking from the amount of Dark Side energy there was here now. "Hey, you okay Snips?" Anakin asked, "Y-yeah. It just... I've never felt this much.... anger before." Ahsoka replied, "I sensed it too. Our new friend has left quite a trail for us. I'm worried about Master Revan. It's not like him to just disappear like this." Obi-Wan added, Anakin saw the destroyed door, and after peering inside, found more dead Clones. He scanned the chamber and found saber marks all over the place. "Looks like there was a fierce duel here." He said, Ahsoka and Obi-Wan looked inside the chamber. Ahsoka then looked at the shattered window. "The fight moved outside, in the courtyard." She added, "Good eye Ahsoka. Let's go." Anakin replied, Obi-Wan followed the two.

-Dantooine, Jedi Temple courtyard-

"Master!" Ahsoka called out, "I found him..." Anakin and Obi-Wan ran to Ahsoka's location, and saw Revan's withered husk. "It looks like he was... drained. Drained of what, I wonder." Obi-Wan pondered, "Damn it. Nox is gonna pay for this!" Anakin fumed, "He's fairly easy to track. His Force signature is rather large." Obi-Wan replied, "But if he killed Master Revan. We can't just charge after him. He a powerful Sith, and who knows what's under that mask."

-Jakku orbit, Rogue Shadow interior-

After the Rogue Shadow had exited hyperspace, the occupants of the ship stared at the galaxy's graveworld. Nox had his helmet off, but his face was obscured by shadow. Bladewolf was piloting the ship. [What makes you think they are still alive, Karon?] He asked, "Jakku has been the site of many final battles, at the end of many wars. The Sith Empire is there, I can sense them. we just need to draw them out." Nox replied, "Now, it is time we landed on the planet." He then put his helmet back on, as Bladewolf landed the Rogue Shadow on Jakku's withered surface. Jakku was the graveyard for many ships, some dating back all the way to the first war. Centuries after the Fall of the Republic, the Galactic Empire would make a final desperate stand on this planet. But that was still a long way off in the future. Nox gazed at the mass grave of ships, fighters and cruisers. He could sense the life forces of Sith Empire remnants. One in particular he had no use for. (He is the last loose end, that needs to be eliminated.)

So, just a heads-up. I've moved to using my laptop to write, because my phone is no longer functioning. But, yeah, that's another chapter done. Sorry this was shorter than normal, I'll write a longer one next time. But as always, comment, rate, and leave advice so I can improve. Next time, Darth Nox eliminates his final loose end, but first, Rath returns!