Chapter Nine: The New Sith Emperor

-Somewhere in the Unknown Regions.-

The Sith vessels emerged from hyperspace in front of what appeared to be a space station of unknown make. Admiral Eclipse looked at the station, and seemed awestruck by the alien design of the thing.

Darth Nox on the other hand looked far from shocked. Or maybe he was indifferent. It was hard to tell with the helmet on.

"My Lord?" Eclipse asked. "I don't presume to question your wisdom, but... What use is this space station to us, if we only have a handful of troopers, war droids and fighter squadrons to hold it?"

"Centuries ago, this Star Forge created the ships that made up the Sith fleet at the end of the Mandalorian Wars." Nox replied. "Two Dark Jedi and their followers discovered a star map that led to this place. And during the days of the Old Republic, when Jedi were a dime a dozen, I discovered the same map and found it. Revan and Malak were fools however. They did not see the Star Forge's true power. I did. Our fleet will be restored, and our forces shall receive droids as a bolster until we find more abled body men and women who will serve as Sith Troopers."

Admiral Eclipse nodded, but she couldn't understand what he meant by it.

"Bring us in." The Sith added. "There's a docking area large enough to hold the frigates and the cruiser. Oh and, bring environmental gear. The Forge has been inactive for quite some time."

The fleet moved to dock with the Star Forge, and to the crew's surprise, they weren't fired at by any automated defenses.

(Lord Nox was correct.) Eclipse thought. (The station's completely inert.)

-The Star Forge.-

Nox and a squad of Sith Troopers made their way through the eerily quiet station. The troopers noted that the Forge was deceptive in its inner appearance.

"Wow." One of them said. "Bigger than it looks."

"Appearances can be deceiving." Nox said. "This station... I can sense the Dark Side here. It permeates the air. The walls. Even the ground we tread. This place is the strongest locus of Dark Side energy in the galaxy, and it was hidden away for good reason. Come. The central core is ahead. And within, our goal."

Nox walked ahead of his troops, feeling his way to his destination. When the Sith Lord and his squad arrived at the heart of the Star Forge, the troopers bore witness to an ancient battle.

"What happened here?" A Sith Trooper asked.

"You stand within the site of a great battle between two Sith Lords. Myself, when I was... Lesser. And Darth Malak, my greatest foe." Nox replied. "In fact. His corpse is right here."

Nox pointed at a specific spot, and the troopers saw a skeleton garbed in decayed Sith attire. The metal plate over his jaw was proof enough that this was the body of Darth Malak.

"He fought well." Nox remarked. "But pride and arrogance blinded him to the fact that, although he was strong in the Dark Side, he was not invincible. Of all the Force Wielders I've slain, none have been as challenging as Malak. He was a true Sith."

"It almost sounds like you respected him, my lord." Said a trooper.

"I did." Nox replied. "Now then."

Nox approached the core of the Star Forge. There were no buttons that were visible to the troopers, but Nox simply reached out a hand.

"The Forge is fueled by the Force. Only its power can awaken it once more, and bind it to the will of the one who roused it." He said.

Without another word, Nox poured his power into the core. Within moments, the core started glowing and the sound of rumbling could be heard throughout the station.

The Star Forge was online once more.

Nox willed the Forge to create more ships for the Sith fleet, and its factories to build more Wardroids for the ground forces.

The Forge did as it was bid and started creating the vessels and the droids, and within hours a fleet was created, and within minutes an army of droids marched from the assembly lines.

"Behold." Nox proclaimed. "The power of the Star Forge, reignited! It will do in months what it would take us years to do! The first fleet has been assembled! The droids are made! And soon, the Sith Empire will rise from the ashes, and BRING ABOUT A TRUE AGE OF PEACE AND PROSPERITY! Long live the Sith Empire! Long live... your Emperor!"

We are back on my first story on Wattpad! I know a lot of you guys wanted me to pick the story back up, and I'm gonna be doing so for awhile, until I watch another show. As always, comment, rate and leave advice so I can improve. Next time is a timeskip, but I wanted to show Nox create a new fleet and prepare for war. Have a good night guys.

(A little song for Darth Nox's return.)