Ch. 2

"Aww, Signora, I think it's kind of cute." A ginger-haired harbinger said. "Seriously Childe? Everything that's cute to you won't ever get the right punishment." A short purple-haired guy said to him.  "Let's go. Class is starting. I don't think this excuse for a human should waste our time." he said, and with that, all the harbingers walked off. 

"I can't believe you did that!" Lumine said, coming up to Mona. "Yeah, that was really brave... How did you manage that?" Sucrose nodded. "I don't know why I said that anyways..." Mona said, rubbing the back of her neck in embarrassment. "But I didn't notice them, so I had no choice, anyways." She rushed on. what if everyone thinks I'm just a stuck-up student who doesn't know anything about Tevyat? Mona thought anxiously. No one would have the nerve to stand up to a Fatui harbinger. Well, none but a psycho, that is. No one would be crazy enough to mess with people like them. 

"Guys!" a voice called out. It was Amber and Collei. (Y'all, I know she isn't already included in game but man, she's just so epic.) "Hello..." Collei said to them. "Amber told me to go to school with her today, because all the harbingers are coming this time" she said. "whatever that means, anyways."  "It means that I'll be concerned that they would find you and try and harm you because you're the one that created the black fire in Mond." Amber replied. "And besides, school will be fun for you!" Just then, the bell rang. "Let's go." Collei said, pulling Amber with her. Amber quickly waved and made a sorry-about-that face, and walked off. 

"Mona, I'll drop you off at the principal's office, 'kay?" Lumine said, gesturing for Mona to follow her to the closest stairwell. At the principal's office, Mona introduced herself, and the principal said Mona could call her Principal Shogun or Ms. Raiden. She had long, purple hair folded into a long  braid running down her back, and was wearing a black outfit. "Here are your classes, and Sara will show you around." Principal Shogun waited for a moment, as if expecting someone. "..." "is Sara here?" She said, asking a pink-and-blue haired teacher. "No, her parents called in saying she has important duties to attend to in her family." She noticed as the pink-and-blue haired teacher had short, blue horns in her hair. "Thank you, Kokomi." Principal Shogun said.

 "Call in the substitute." In came a purple haired- oh no. Mona realized with a shock it was a member of the eleven harbingers. "What do you want, Ei?" He said. "Scaramouche, we don't talk like that in this school." Kokomi said, popping her head into the room. "Uhh, maybe Lumine or Sucrose can show me around instead." Mona said, edging towards the door. "No, Scaramouche will do it." Principal Shogun said. "Despite his... being." 

(IK THAT RAIDEN IS LIKE A MOM CHAR IN MOST SCARAMONA FANFICS AND ALSO IN HERE BUT SHES MORE LIKE A STEREOTYPICAL ASIAN MOM)

Great. Just great. Now she was stuck with a short Fatui Harbinger. This wasn't going well.