Ch. 6

"Oh? Really." The navy blue-haired girl said. "Xingqiu, I can serve them." The light-haired boy said to Xingqiu. Wait... Xingqiu? Was the navy-blue haired girl actually a BOY? "Alright, fine Yun." He said, walking away. "Hello Mr. Scaramouche, I presume this time you're here with your girlfriend?" Yun said. "Chongyun, we're just here to discuss things, and she's also, NOT MY GIRLFRIEND." Scaramouche said, slapping his face, which was red. Mona assumed that it was because Scara slapped his face super hard, but it was red because he was embarrassed. 

"Well, would you like the usual table?" Chongyun asked, gesturing them to follow him. "Sure." Scaramouche said. They followed Chongyun to a table in the corner of the room with two seats. "I mostly come with Childe when he isn't on a mission and is bored." Scaramouche said to Mona when they sat down. Mona looked at the menu. Oh my Archons! Everything here was so expensive! 

"Uhm, do you want me to pay today? Because I forgot my wallet..." Mona asked, blushing because now Scara would think she's poor. "Oh? Alright, whatever, sure. I have 2000 mora with me right now anyways." Mona decided to get a brown sugar milk tea and Scaramouche got the Ventea, a mint tea inspired by the blessed Archon of freedom and wind.

"Hmm. This place is good. I'll come by with Sucrose and Lumine sometime." Mona said. "If you have the mora, that is." Scaramouche chuckled. "Yeah, I do, I just forgot my wallet today!" Mona huffed, pushing Scara's head down, one inch apart from faceplanting into his tea. "Hah! SCARA." Mona said, laughing. "NO! DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Scaramouche said, trying to push Mona away. "SCARA, SCARA, SCARA, SCARA, SCARAAAAAA!" Mona taunted, saying Scaramouche's newfound nickname.

 Behind the counter, Chongyun and Xingqiu were just staring at the weird sight. "Well, they do look in love." Chongyun said. "Chongyun dear, they aren't in love..." Xingqiu said.

"They're actually, most probably dating."