Ch. 3

"Okay... This is the science lab... We learn stuff about science here... I guess... maybe... I mean, if you actually count the astrology and space omens class on Wednesdays which aren't because the stars are a lie and you can't do anything about it, and water stuff, how storms are created, yeah, okay." Scaramouche said. Mona rather not say anything but she REALLY wanted to slap that guy really hard for saying that the stars were lies. "Uh, well do you know where the... uhm... art room is perhaps? "Yeah, but not now. It's the third thing on the tour list." Scaramouche answered. 

Scara perspective (ehehe):

Ugh, this was so boring, why couldn't Sara be here? Well, at least he could skip homeroom by doing this. He thought that maybe professor Zhongli was boring. Wait no, he WAS. The only reason he had to take that class was because the other harbingers said it wasn't that bad, and Childe thought Zhongli was hot. If you asked Scaramouche, that was just GROSS.

Meh, whatever. The sooner he finished, the quicker he could get to the next period, which for him, was Vision training. For vision users only, so this girl wouldn't be there, because she obviously didn't have a vision. Just then she spotted a hydro vision dangling from the back of her weird cape thingy. He sighed. "I guess this idiot will be in vision training too..." He said aloud, forgetting where he was. "What?" Mona said? Whipping around suddenly. "Who are you talking to?" She asked.

"No one..." Scaramouche said. Mona looked at him suspiciously, and he made a, 'seriously, I'm not, stop it!' face. Finally, she turned back around. "Do you know where the music room is?" She asked. "It's next after the list you're holding." Mona said, and Scaramouche realized she was leaning right over his shoulder. YEESH. Girl, respect personal space- Scaramouche thought. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU DISGUSTING HYDRO SLIME!" Scaramouche yelled. 

"But you could've just moved away yourself, idiot." Mona said wryly, crossing her arms and walking backwards. Scaramouche facepalmed. he forgot about that, and it turned out that his brain actually liked that. No, that is DEE-SGUST-ING. He thought really hard. And plus, I just met her, so I do not, absolutely DO NOT like her. But instead, out tumbled these really weird words that made no sense. "Hey, wanna exchange numbers?"