note.

Hi everyone!! I hope you enjoyed all the chapters up until here, but I'm truly sorry for deciding to DISCONTINUE this fanfic. Now, I planned to discontinue this a long time in the past, a small minority wanted me to continue on it, so I did, until I realized it was a mistake to continue. 

 I'm moving on from this ship too. I started this before Scaramouche was Wanderer, and now I know I don't have to go with the current Genshin storyline, and keep it in the past where Scara had never gone to Sumeru, but I don't like how that is. It feels wrong to write a story referenced from a figment of the past, not the future. 

I'm sorry, but this fanfiction is not going to be continued. If you want to copypaste it and make your own ending, sure. But if it's going to go public I would like you to credit me, since, even if it's discontinued, I did work hard on past chapters.

If you want to continue reading my work, you can check out my alt account  @cloudiiskie . It has a new book of genshin oneshots since I decided I want to continue writing on Wattpad, just not full and long ongoing stories. It's reader request based so yes, you could request a Scaramona fanfic on there too.

Thank you for reading this,

and goodbye.