Ch. 10

Scaramouche basically killed himself by walking 2 hours to get to Mond for his cooking class. As soon as he entered the room the class was in everyone just stared at him. "WHAT!?" He yelled, flapping his arms around. "Oh. Scara, you're here too?" A familiar voice said. Scara looked around. And there, at the table at the end of the room, was the girl with a witchy hat and twin tails. "MONA!?" Scara yelled. He smacked his face very hard, which, by the way he kind of regretted :P 

"You changed your outfit too!" Mona observed. Yeah, he had a blue hat and his color palette changed too, but here's the thing, Mona. NO ONE CARES. YA, NO ONE FRICKINHGH CARES. "YEAH, YA THINK?" Scara asked, waving and flapping both of his hands even more. "Hey! What gives? We're friends." Mona said, huffing a bit. "Yeah, well you ditched me at that restaurant." Scara rolled his eyes. "OKAY. I SAID SORRY." Mona answered, slamming her fist on the table. "YEA, OVER A FVCKING TEXT!" Scara yelled. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" Everyone around who was also there for the class said.

Suddenly a random person spoke up. (OC ALERT!) "What the HEWCK?" Everyone just turned around and faced the person who was revealed to be a girl with reddish brownish hair and midnight blue eyes. she was wearing a beige turtleneck collar and a white and maroon corset thingy with a coat covering her brownish shorts and dark brown stocking boots. "What is happening?" the girl was looking up from a book. 

"WHO ARE YOU?" Scaramouche yelled at her. "Well, who are YOU?" the girl said, raising her eyebrow. "I-" Mona startled. Then she stopped. "Well, I'm Mona." she said. "Uh, did I ask?" The unnamed girl asked her. "Were YOU making that loud racket?" "Actually- uh yes. I was arguing with Scaramouche." "Oh, that's what that short guy is called. Well, I'm Haiiro." 

"Uh, everyone, I'm back!" Noelle walked in the room. "Please stay seated, everyone. Even you, uh... The Sixth?" She looked at Scaramouche. "HAH?" Scaramouche looked undignified. "I'm not called THE SIXTH." "Yes, but the sheet says you did." Noelle smiled. "Fine." Scaramouche huffed. "Just like, call me Scaramouche."

Mona POV (cuz why not) :

I was just sitting there reading my new book, The Odyssey, while Scara and Noelle were fighting when Haiiro spoke up. "Oh, that's good." "Really?" I asked. "I normally read astrology books and stuff about and related, because, well, I can see the future. I trained hard to practice it." I laughed. "Oh." Haiiro said, immediately straightening up.  "Uh, hey, like, can I get your number? Like, not in a weird way, like in a friend way." "Oh, sure!" Later, Noelle pulled Haiiro out of their conversation. Mona was able to hear something she said.

"Haiiro, you know how the 6th and Mona know each other? It might turn into a disaster because of that. Please, see into the future and tell me what happens." Mona froze.

What?