Ch. 8

Mona was bored. It was a warm Saturday night, and she was waiting for Scaramouche at Liuli Pavilion. Ugh, when is he coming? Mona thought. After a few weeks of hanging out and texting, Scaramouche actually asked Mona if she wanted to go to eat dinner with her and she was like; sure why not, I'm bored anyways. Now she was waiting for Scaramouche, and she had to stand and not sit in case her outfit got dirty.

 Now she was waiting for Scaramouche, and she had to stand and not sit in case her outfit got dirty

this is Mona's fit :) btw I got this from Pinterest from 

"Mona!" Mona heard Scaramouche call her name. "Hey Scara!" She said happily, walking towards him. "Hey! You look great! Are you ready?" He asked. "Yeah, of course!" Then they headed inside the restaurant. After they finished eating they went outside. "Mona, can I tell you something?" Scaramouche asked Mona. "I think I li-" 

Suddenly Mona's phone rang. "Sorry, gotta take this!" She said, running away. "Hello, yes, this is Mona Megistus..."  Mona said into the phone. "Really?" She asked, horrified. "Oh, no! That's terrible! I'll be over right now." 

-

Mona rushed over to Scaramouche. "What do you want to say? Say it quickly, I need to go." She said. "I like you." Scaramouche said, quick and straightforward. "Alright, cool, bye!"

Mona dashed off. "Did she even hear what I said?" Scaramouche muttered. Well, the truth is, 

Mona hadn't.