Ch. 12

(A/N so yea, the discord will be in the next chapter! Also I might change my name to pillxwsleepy cuz its my new discord name but tell me if I should or not! Anyways I am now mostly consistently updating bc it's almost my easter holiday :))

"SUCROSE!?" Sucrose came out from behind a wall nervously. "Hi... everyone!" She said. "I met Xingqiu at Chapel hospital. We're friends now!" She smiled nervously. Haiiro smiled and waved. "Hello, Sucrose!" Chongyun's smile, however, was a bit thin and nervous. 

"So, uh Haiiro, you kind of sprouted a prophecy, here." Xingqiu said. He explained what he said and Haiiro turned white. "Well. I know what the ending means." She said, laughing nervously. My name means 'Grey.' Depressing, but that's it. And my secret... I was born with the power of divination." Everyone gasped. "The knights of favonius want to hire me as a scout, as in, tell the future and tell them what will happen to mond. I don't think I should, though." 

"WHY NOT!?" Mona shrieked. "I would die for that position!" Haiiro sighed morosely. "People don't get it. There's way too much pressure if I say yes. It... It wouldn't feel right." Xingqiu nodded. "I come from a fancy family. They expect me to be perfect and amazing. It's so annoying." Sucrose nodded as well. "I am an alchemist. People expect me to be great at it because I'm Albedo's assistant. I'm not. I understand, too." 

Mona stared at them. "The traveler once asked me to tell the future for them, about Venti. I wouldn't have, but... well, it's the traveler. I can relate to you in some way." They all stared at Chongyun, expecting him to chime in with a way he related to this as well. His smile tightened. "My family are exorcists? They expect me to be a great one too... but I've never even seen one." He grumbled. "Huh." Haiiro said. "How about we all exchange numbers?" Xingqiu nodded enthusiastically, Sucrose smiled and pulled out her phone, and Mona agreed. Chongyun looked nervous but agreed too. 

Later, Haiiro pulled Mona away from the group. "You know, I think Chongyun's not feeling that good. He looked really awkward around us. And we kind of stopped him from doing his job." Mona nodded in agreement. "He used to work at Nightingale. I don't know what happened." Haiiro sighed. "I think I know why."

"He's jealous of us."