Ch. 11

(A/N: I LOST THE HEADER AND IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LOOONG😭I will make this a long chapter, I promise.)

Mona met up at Good Hunter with Haiiro the very next day. In truth, Haiiro was very fun, and Mona started feeling guilty for meeting up just to get information about what Noelle was talking about at her cooking class. 

"Hello? Mona? Earth to MOoooOOnA!" Haiiro said, waving her hand in front of Mona's face. "Order!" Mona jumped up in shock. "HUAH- oh, yeah, salad please!" She said, smiling at the waiter. "Oh, wait, I know you! You're... Chongyun?" Mona questioned a light-blue haired boy. She could feel light energy radiating off him, and it was clear Haiiro could too. Chongyun seemed surprised she could remember him and just coughed. "Yeah. You're... what, Mr. Scaramouche's not-girlfriend?" Mona felt her face turn red, and Haiiro burst into laughter. "SERIOUSLY!? THE SHORT GUY!? I'M NOT GONNA QUESTION YOUR TASTE, BUT DID IT HAVE TO BE THE EMO SHORT GUY!?" Mona sighed. "Okay, well what are you going to order?" Haiiro stopped laughing, and thought for, like, 3 seconds. "Radish veggie soup." She decided. Chongyun nodded and wrote it in his notepad. "Hey, you're a fortune teller, right?" He said suddenly. Both Mona and Haiiro jolted upwards. "How did you know?" They both said in unison. And then they both looked at each other. Haiiro turned red and looked down at her plate.

 "er... well, can any one of you tell me if Xing will be alright?" Mona stared at the Blue-haired boy. "What happened?" She asked. "He had an allergic reaction to carrots." Chongyun replied simply. "He's now in Chapel Hospital." Mona and Haiiro stared at him a bit longer, and then Haiiro's eyes unfocused and became blurry. Suddenly, she started speaking in a non-Haiiro voice. 

"Only when the emulations of the winds meet the rain cutter that has been done wrong, only then shall cyclones start to form. 

In the shivering rain, the thunder and lightning turns into harsh wind, and water's future knows when to love. Only when exorcist who never has feels dark jealousy within him, only can the wind and rivers love. 

Only when... only when they know grey's secret shall all puzzle pieces form a completed jigsaw. A jigsaw holding love they did not expect."  

Haiiro stopped abruptly. Suddenly, her eyes unfogged and she gasped a little, and straightened up. "So, I think Xing will be alright. He will meet a girl who likes alchemy, I think." She said, as if nothing happened. 

"It's Xingqiu, actually." A voice said behind them. "Mind I join you? And also, I believe you just stated a prophecy." A navy-blue bowl-cut haired guy walked towards Mona and Haiiro. "XING!" Chongyun beamed at Xingqiu. "Wait, didn't you used to just call him Xingqiu?" Mona asked cautiously. "Well, yeah, but that was like 2 months ago, when me and Xing, were, ahem, not dating." 

Just then, Mona stopped breathing and fell over.

JK HAHA

"YOU'RE DATING!?" Mona screamed, and everyone looked at her. "Yeah." Xingqiu said. 

"Hey," Haiiro interrupted. "We should all be friends. Including you, green-haired girl who was following Xingqiu."

(A/N SO YEA I STARTED A FREAKING DISCORD FOR THISSSS! I might add it next chapter after I fin. adding the safety bots and rule servers. So I hope y'all enjoyed! Pls tell me if u would join the server <3 Love all my readers, byee!)