✿ psh: post | sjy: her ideal type

✿ : drabbles

sunghoon likes to record della and wants engenes to see it

btw y'all this is literally my first smut ever so (i think) it's quite shit

tw: sexual choking, mild degradation and one light slap

The video started with a view of the ceiling. It then switched to Sunghoon directing the camera to him thrusting into Della from behind. He was going slow and Della only let out small whimpers.

He leaned down to shoot her fucked out face. His free hand moved to choke her neck, forcing her to look at the phone.

"Say hi to our Engenes, darling," he smirked while leaving kisses on the side of her face.

"H-hi- ah!" he gave out one hard thrust.

"What if I post this shit on Twitter, huh?" he started going faster. "Wouldn't Callas love to see their baby fucked up like this?"

"Ahh!" Della couldn't answer him in the midst of her pleasure.

"Answer me, you bitch," he slapped her lightly.

"Yes!" she managed out before coming back to her fit of moans.

"Yes what? You can speak, can't you? I thought you were our main rapper."

"Callas should see me like this, oppa!" she squealed in the end when he hit that spot. "Fuck!"

He chuckled almost evily, letting go of her neck to pull her hair.

"Good girl."

anyone curious what happened after IDDP? the 'his australian accent is attractive, huh?'

Jake's hands travelled to remove Della's panties and safety shorts while hers were busily trying to unbutton his pants.

"Did i say you can touch me?" he pulled away from her neck to look her in the eye. "Keep your hands here," he directed her hands on his shoulders.

"Do you think your ideal type can touch you like this?" he rubbed the tip of his member on her folds.

"Yeah," she breathed out. "You are my ideal type, after a- ahh!" she gasped when he entered her.

"What a smart girl. Good answer, baby."

Five minutes. All they needed was five minutes to come. Jake kept whispering words throughout, making sure that she properly hears his Aussie accent.