pjs: hard dom mode

jay gets curious with sunghoon's hard dom ways

contains: rough sex, mirror sex, light slapping, slight choking.. all that stuff

"THIS is what you guys normally do?!" Jay's eyes widened as he watched one of Dehoon's sex tapes

"Uh," Sunghoon reached his hand out to retrieve his phone again. "We have more, wanna see?"

"What- I-" Jay's eyebrows furrowed before handing the device back. "Dude, I don't even watch porn like this."

"Della likes it rough, what can I say?" Sunghoon smiled and showed Jay another video.

"Ew- I don't need to see your dick that clearly, man," Jay scrunched his face in disgust.

"Jealous I'm bigger than you?" Sunghoon smirked.

"You're not bigger than me, be fucking for real," Jay suddenly got serious when the video kept playing. "She likes to get slapped and everything?"

"Lightly yeah. She likes a whole bunch of things," Sunghoon let him hold his phone again. "Keep scrolling if you want, I have a whole bunch of 'em."

"Do you have any Della focused ones? I really don't wanna see you naked."

"Eyy, it's nothing you haven't seen."

"Oh my fucking God- PARK JONGSEONG!" Della exited her room to search for the guy

"What do you think?" only to find him sitting back on his gaming chair with a smirk. He let out a large grin when she grabbed his hand to pull him to her room.

"Have fun you two," Jake mumbled, not taking his eyes away from the screen.

"Oppa what is this?" Della pointed to the garment on her bed with a glare.

"I think it'll look gorgeous on you," he picked the skimpy lingerie up. "It's beige! Or light brown or something! It's your favourite colour!"

"Oppa, it's beautiful but I've told you so many times already. Stop. Buying. Me stuff," she sighed, coming closer to touch the material. "These won't cover anything, babe. My nipples, ass- everything will be visible."

"That's kinda the point?" Della couldn't help but snort.

"Their purpose is to cover, darling."

"But why would you cover when we're alone like this?" Jay stood behind Della to wrap his arms around her. His lips attached themselves to her neck while his hands moved up and down her body.

"You want me to wear this while we make love, darling?" she held his head in place and fluttered her eyes shut.

"Fuck yeah," he reached to lift up her (actually Sunoo's) shirt. "Go put it on while I turn on the SC," he gave her ass a firm slap before walking away.

"You're being extra sexy today," Della smiled to herself as she worked to put on the garments. "I'm serious though. Stop buying me stuff."

Jay only replied with a hum, returning to his previous position. He assisted her by pulling up the bottoms and his hands immediately went to caress the plump area.

"Why don't you have look at yourself," that's when Jay's intentions became clear. He dragged Della towards the mirror. "How fucking gorgeous," he whispered into her ear, groping her breasts before one hand gently gripped her neck.

"Oppa," she whimpered at the familiar, yet unfamiliar pressure. Rough sex with Jay? Yes fucking please.

"What do you think, baby?" he smirked when she placed her hand over his, instructing him to grip tighter. "Hmm?"

"Don't hold back."

"Heard you enjoy sucking dick," he turned her around to face him. "On your knees."

He pushed her down by her shoulders and felt his pants get tighter when he saw her eyes staring back at his. He's never seen her like this. He always receives head while either lying or sitting down.

"Mouth open," he loosened the drawstring to his shorts. "Tongue out.. That's it," he tapped his dick on her tongue before shoving it in.

The older swore out loud, opting to bunch her hair up so he could facefuck properly.

"You remember your safe word?" he bent down to choke her again after pulling away.

"My safe word with Sunghoon is 'Jongseong,'" what the fuck? Is that kid obsessed with me or something?

"With me it's just 'don't,' okay?" he gave her a teasing kiss on the lips and stood up to resume.

He held her head in place as his hips thrusted into her mouth. His pace started off steady at first but soon turned erratic when she started moaning around him, as if she was the one getting pleasured.

Jay was worried that he would chicken out. He imagined giving the love of his life a certain degree of pain to be horrid, though he found himself really enjoying it.

So she actually does have a slight pain kink.

"Do you like that, sweetie?" he pulled her hair so Della could answer. She gave out a deep chuckle while sticking her tongue out. "Up," he took out her chair and helped her up.

"What are you planning?" she asked, still out of breath.

"Kneel on the chair, legs apart," he instructed. "You're gonna watch us through the mirror, yeah? If I see you close your eyes for more than three seconds, I'm gonna stop. Understand?"

"Mhm- ah!" he gave her ass a slap.

"Use words, Della."

"Okay, oppa," Jay took off his shirt before lowering her panties just to her thighs, making sure that the set he bought was still visible. "Please," Della whined when he kept stroking his tip on her wet pussy lips. "Fuck!"

It was a new sensation for both of them. Jay would always start of slow, no matter how prepped Della was. To have him thrust roughly straight off the bat left shudders for both of them.

"Fuck baby, you feel so good," Jay gritted his teeth, making eye contact with his girlfriend through the reflection.

"A-ahh oppa- you're so big- fuckk!" her eyes rolled to the back as her moans became uncontrollable.

"Ya-" he slapped her across the face lightly. "I said keep watching," he squeezed her face and held it in place. "You think you can get away with it just because you didn't close your eyes, huh?"

"I'm sorry, op- mm," her apology was cut short when Jay put three of his fingers in her mouth.

"Don't wanna hear it. Just show me," he gave one last (extra) hard thrust. "Now make me feel good and ride me."

requested:
• jay finds out how rough dehoon go •
• jay hard dom mode •