✿ lhs: lala..? | sal: dellice

: drabbles

heeseung loves when della is dom-dom

contains: mild sexual choking

"You really are impatient today, huh?" Della smirked while teasingly moving her hips at a slow place. Heeseung's tie hanging loosely on her neck. "If you want more, you know what to do."

"I am," he whimpered. His girlfriend looked so dominating during her photoshoot that Heeseung couldn't fight back his arousal. He needed to see her on top of him with nothing but a tie.

"And why is that?" she started bouncing steadily. "You like my outfit today, don't you?" she said in the aegyo voice he loves so much.

"Uhuh," he squeezed his eyes shut. He was getting increasingly impatient but he also loves when Della is in her dom-dom mode.

"Uhuh?" she teased him, her hand moving to grip his neck lightly. "You're so cute, Heeseung. I wish you can see yourself like this," she started to pick up the pace.

He whined loudly before instructing her to squeeze him tighter.

"Huh- so that's where you wanna go?" she licked the inside of her cheek with a smirk. She aggressively positioned his hands above his head, keeping them in place with a press from her free hand. "Remember your safe-word?"

"Mm- Just please, La-" he gasped when she moved her hand from his neck to press his cheeks together, forcing him to look at her. He almost had tears coming out at the halt of her hips.

"One chance to correct yourself, Heeseung. Or I'll make you jack off instead."

just

just... dellice.. in an alternate universe where alice never left

"Mmm!"

"I told you to be quiet, love," Della chuckled, pulling her face away from Alice's heat. "You want people to find out the truth, baby?"

The older could only answer with a whimper and pushed Della's head back in. She chuckled some more before returning to work.

"Ahh!" Alice let out a high-pitched gasp while coming undone. She allowed herself to breathe a little but then immediately helped Della up to repay the favour.

"Hey," yet Della had other plans. "Just breathe first, baby. You don't have to too," she stroked her unnie's hair.

"But but-" Alice was still panting.

"Here," Della pushed Alice's head into her neck gently. "Don't leave a mark though, yeah?" she propped up Alice's foot on a surface beside them. "Just let me enjoy you," she whispered in her ear, stroking her folds gently and pushing two fingers in.

"Fuck!"